Lompa
371 posts
And how can they do EVERYTHING wrong with Leighton? The clothes, the makeup and the hair? All at once?? And they did the best with her season one and two and they can obviously do right with Blake.
Posted at

i've pretty much lost faith in eric damon. it's not hard to make leighton look pretty and he's succeeded in picking horrible outfits for much of s5 and 6 :P ugh

Posted at

yeah usually blake still looks great, but leighton doesn't. they make her look horrible most of the time. that pantsuit is horrible no matter what but especially for thanksgiving!!!

Posted at

what you wear to thanksgiving:

what you don't wear to thanksgiving:

omg chair were dating in s3. at thanksgiving. remember? *sniff* FUCK YOU, BART! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!

Posted at

i think the pantsuit is fine if she wants to wear it to work (eleanor wears them...though, does blair really want to become a carbon copy of her mother? i doubt it, but whatever) though i think it looks more business-y than fashion designer-y =P 

Posted at

and most definitely NOT thanksgiving-y!

Posted at

i just think B would wear a pencil skirt or something if she was being business-y. not an ugly pantsuit :P and thanksgiving/christmas/special occasions are for pretty outfits!! they effed this up so bad :P another wasted opportunity. and B wears dresses all the time, but when it's the most appropriate/necessary to dress up, she doesn't?? ugh

Posted at
Lompa
371 posts

Do you remember this scene in 1.10? Blair was wearing the most simple thing ever: jeans and a sweater and she looked so effing good!! Why cant the just pick something normal and boring and still make her look fab?

Posted at
Lompa
371 posts

She also looks awesome in the pilot! In an almost regular black dress with beautiful hair.

Posted at

i just think B would wear a pencil skirt or something if she was being business-y. not an ugly pantsuit :P and thanksgiving/christmas/special occasions are for pretty outfits!! they effed this up so bad :P another wasted opportunity. and B wears dresses all the time, but when it's the most appropriate/necessary to dress up, she doesn't?? ugh

EXACTLY!!!!!!! TOTALLY AGREE! i mean. PANTS ON THANKSGIVING?! i cannot say this enough times to make you all understand how utterly flabbergasted i am. i just. do not understand how this can be happening. i'm having way mor trouble accepting pants on thanksgiving than i am with anything else in the season. i just. don't understand why they would choose to dress her in pants on THANKSGIVING of all days. in a PANTSUIT. in what way is that thanksgiving-y? i just. i don't.....WHY?!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad