yeah I really don't like sarah goodman. she's an airhead :P

Posted at

^^she's the one that thought we coined the term 'non judging breakfast club' right?? UGH

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

^everything you just said, Shan. It's beyond absurd at this point. I'll likely watch tonight live, but I'm only interested in the Eleanor scenes. I love her!

Elise, I saw that earlier. I apporve of the Blair, but I thought the mexican nate (left) was hotter than the mexican chuck, though. Mexican Dan is completely skeevy looking, so yeah, that works. ;)

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

she's the one that thought we coined the term 'non judging breakfast club' right?? UGH 

Yup, that's her, producer bitch. 

Posted at

yeah the guy playing nate should be Chuck. look at the jaw. and yeah he's hotter. oh well, I'm sure this version won't be half as messed up as the American one :P

Mexican Dan is completely skeevy looking, so yeah, that works. ;)yep!!

Posted at

random chuck gif :)

Posted at

this was bizarre.

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

Oh, I forgot this is Norbucks final gg episode, so yeah, my already diminished expectations just sunk to new lows. 

Posted at

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

this was bizarre.

Even if it weren't animated, it would still be bizarre with that hair!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad