3492 posts
Justanothergirl

I want it to be "Marry me Blair" so bad, but it will be "to be continued"

The penulitmate ep will probably end with a cliffhanger, the plane crash and Blair gets a phone call or something that something happened to Chuck.

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

Hey Everyone! Dede!!!!!Yay, youre still here. How are you? I've missed you!! So glad you're back.

Shan, omg, that promo (and I watched the 1x08 promo too while I was there) makes me so sad about how far this once incredible amazing show has fallen. I could cry, literally, right now. 

Sanaa, (good night btw) I totally agree with your assesment of the episode and as usual, totally loved all your commentary. Only 3 eps of Sanaa comments left. sniff.

Danfan, I heard that same spoiler too. Only thought I had was that if they did kill Nate off and he is in the flash foreward, it will be like (you're old enough to get this reference I think) Gary's ghost appearing in episodes after he was devastatingly killed off in 30something. And to your much earlier comment, I so want to see Scarter in the finale. That would be the most awesome twist!

So when is Juliette supposed to be coming back? And what will her sl be? specs anyone?

Only 3 eps left and still Chair are not together. This is the most epic fail in the history of television. gah.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl
Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

Rumor has it three words will flash on the screen at the end of the penultimate episode

I want it to be "Marry me Blair" so bad, but it will be "to be continued"

Haha, Dede, I fear you are correct there, including the phone call cliffhanger. I hate ausiello.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

K!!!!!! Finally, you're here I was waiting for you!!!! I missed you too! I'm good, finally my exams are over, now I have more time to talk to all of you. How are you?

Scarter in the finale would be great. I think Juliette will come back in 4x09 to help William and Ivy. I like Katie Cassidy, but I'm not sure if I'll like the sl. IMO every sl with Ivy, William, Sage or Steven in it is not a good sl

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

I mean 6x09, sorry

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Congrats on finishing your exams! I'm doing well, just had a great visit with my boy and his 5 friends over the extended holiday weekend! And the gg ep last night didn't completely suck, even as the frustrations abound! I actually think Georgina will bring Juliette back if she thinks dan is going soft on Serena. I could def be wrong, but I can't see how she would fit in the ivy/wvdw storyline. But, seriously, enough with the guest stars already! Only 3 eps left dammit!
Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

just reading the nymag recap and I'd forgotten this: "they like me, they really like me" line Blair said last night. That is the lamest most mocked comment from Sally Fields and of course, our now lame Blair would utter that drivel. ugh.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

This made me laugh so hard. Oh, Ed LOL

http://tiesunbreakable.tumblr.com/post/34263937758/goodbye-gossip-girl-drunk-ed-professing-his-love

"I love you dearly. But call me! Call me, you will?" AWWWW

I'm sorry, if someone feels offended by the language. Ed is British, he is allowed to talk like that;)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad