3492 posts
Justanothergirl

Guys, how do you feel about the speculation that Dan is GG?

I personally would be disappointed if it's him. There are too many plotholes and it wouldn't make sense to me. But my main problem with Dan being GG is that it would ruin my favourite GG seasons, s1 and 2 for me because if Dan was GG this whole time, this would mean that he tricked them all and that he was the one who had the power over the UESers all this time.

I liked Derena in s1 and s2 and Dan being GG would mean that their relationship was a lie. I would feel horrible for Serena, she is such a great person and that someone who she loves so much betrayed her like that, it would be so cruel of the writers to do that to her character.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

I can't stop looking at this gif. Shan, I agree, his hair looks way better than it did at the beginning of this season. I already know that I will cry my eyes out next week.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

One of the funniest scenes on GG. How can you not love Nate, his face when he sees Serena LOL

http://package-of-girly-evil.tumblr.com/post/34705992255/unlike-the-rest-of-us-sex-lies-and-scandal-never

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

Poor Nate! I know it's wrong what he did, but I feel for him.

He is too pretty for jail;)

Posted at
122 posts
Chairalways23

Gossip Girl - The Revengers Producers' Preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGv3HXZUnw

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl
Posted at
Superchuckfan
39 posts

Oh, now... I have just realized, in the "devastation" scene from the promo (when they are listening to the bad news) Blair is STILL wearing the necklace around her neck!?!?

I was 100% sure the ring was already in her finger by the time Chuck gets into the plane!

Arghhh.... Still trying to be positive about the proposal, though.

Someone has to say something about marriage at some point!!( Call it a proposal). Come one!! a "let's get married" "Blair, Chuck says that you two should get married in a couple of hours", " their friends bringing them and organizing everything. Come on, there must be something, anything!!!! Right now, I would accept and enjoy a proposal even if that is just a phone text saying "Central Park 11:00 am"

Posted at
Superchuckfan
39 posts

And I have to confess I used to be quite sure about Chuck not dying in the plane crash... but now......... noooo that cant be true, but I hate all these comments around about one of the major  characters dying. Because Bart is just Satan right now, he doesnt count as a main character.

So that is frightening... I have faith on you, Chuck.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

Thanks for the link, Chairalways23.

It's the first preview that I've watched this season and it's okay. I'm really excited for this ep because of CB and I think it will be interesting to watch everyone helping Chuck to take down Bart. The two characters coming back and helping Chuck are Juliet and Ivy, right?

Superchuckfan, I want a proposal so bad! And Chuck is not going to die, he's a Bass, they cannot be killed;) Maybe they kill off Ivy, she counts as a main character and nobody would care about her death, so the show wouldn't end on a sad note.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair