danfan
589 posts
Danfan

*every

Posted at
danfan
589 posts
Danfan

If Dan is Gossip Girl its an absolute joke. It makes no sense. They can do so much better. Thats an awful ending and I don't think it's the truth. However Dan could be connected to who Gossip Girl is because lets face it, he has defended her at least twice on this show. He relates to her as a writer. It wasn't him but he's directly or indirectly connected to who she is

I feel ya WW.....I think GG should be Eric. If it is Dan...I will be pissed....That means he knew Jenny was dealing drugs...it means he told everyone at columbia that Serena had an STD....etc.  it will be so wrong wrong wrong....if it's him...Serena had better not go back with himEVER!!!!

Posted at
danfan
589 posts
Danfan

now that I think of ...it would be wrong wrong wrong...if it eric also

Posted at
They just shouldn't ever tell is who GG is :P SUCH a mistake
Posted at
aleigh0605
101 posts
..I'm kinds nervous that we are too secure about this not to be a debbie downer but why the hell would they allow the chair wedding pis to be publicized and not a surprise ...I'm really hoping that int the dream..ill be so posses....I'm also scared that they really do kill chuck and the wedding is a dream and Blair ends up finding out shes pregnant after he dies....but the fact that the chair wedding is so public scares me because we should all know by now that normally when they post chair pica its bad news bears for us..right now i got this feeling like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...it they don't deliver a great chair ending that will really screw over their fans.
Posted at
aleigh0605
101 posts
I almost want to watch all the episodes now and enjoy it because how they end this show will effect the entire way I view the show in previous years when I watch them because I know that there will be no bee episodes...I wont be able to watch again of they moll off chuck or they don't have a happy ending
Posted at
Superchuckfan
39 posts

Yes, damn, they are really making us feel nervous!!

Well, yes they have been selling us the wedding too easy, but what the hell, so are they with Chuck's death.

If they dare to kill him.... buff. Cant get to imagine that.

Posted at
Superchuckfan
39 posts

And really, if they kill Chuck, the wedding is a dream, and IF they make our Henry Bass to be a dream... that would be the worst stab ever!!!

Posted at
danfan
589 posts
Danfan

This Dan and Serena thing really has me pissed...So what if Dan is correct about Serena? What does publicly humiliating her do?  Does he ever ask himself WHY Serena is the way she is? HE had a real family growing up...Serena had a revolving door of strange men for step fathers....Where does he get off Judging her running to different men...when it has always been her safety net...and the one time she was made to go to ostroff (which really wasn't her fault)...maybe Dan could have encouraged her to stay and get help for her issues....NO instead he helps her to escape, so he can gather intel on her to right his expose's....I really dislike him...they are gonna have to pull off a miricle to make me like him again.

Posted at
danfan
589 posts
Danfan

*write....OMG I can't believe the spelling mistakes I'm making!!!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.