Posted at
15843 posts
Still-love-chuck

Leighton Meester & Ben Barnes | on set GOD ONLY KNOWS 05 Dec ‘12 Providence

Posted at

love this scene :') back in the good old days...

Posted at

well I'm glad leighton's still acting! thanks for posting Theresa! and K, ITA with that post. I can't believe people think Chuck is going to die. No way would they do that :P while I know it's foolish to underestimate the writers' idiocy, I think it's safe to say that this won't happen :)

Posted at

Posted at

vote for CB! we're 2nd right now! http://portraitmagazine.net

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

So Leighton is shooting a new movie, that's good for her.

Chuck and Blair are the best hope for happiness viewers have onscreen. Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) have a lot of history between them, but recent events have not given us a compelling reason that they must be together. What Chuck and Blair offer is an honest look at how hard people struggle to be together, even with family, friends, status, pasts, and futures in the way.

If Chuck dies, in such an unceremonious and unreasonable way as a plane crash, the show should not even bother having a finale. That will be the end for the last remaining fans who have stuck around to be sure that the unlikely and deeply-flawed love they have rooted for for all these years, will finally be complete. That is the endgame and any other outcome is unacceptable."

I love this, thank you for posting it, K. I am sure, that the writers won't kill off Chuck. It would be completely pointless to end the show this way.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

The Road to Goodbye This Monday, December 10th, join with @savechuckblair to celebrate the fans who make this fandom so fun! At 7PM EST (12AM GMT) we are trending “Chairleader for life”. Then later watch 6x09 and live-tweet the episode with us. @savechuckblair will provide a streaming link for those who need it.

The usual guidelines for trending apply:

Unlock your account. Retweet manually (copy and paste) rather than hitting the RT button. If you get put in “Twitter jail”, you can keep tweeting via TweetDeck or YFrog. If you can’t tweet live, schedule tweets using TweetDeck or HootSuite.

Meanwhile don’t forget to mention your excitement to the writers (@GGWriters), exec. producer Josh Schwartz (@JoshSchwartz76), and the CW Network (@CW_Network)!

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

love this scene :') back in the good old days...

I love this scene. Ed's acting is flawless in this scene. And Blair is so strong, I love how she said "That piece of work Chuck Bass needs me" before she goes to Chuck.        
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.