All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Bahahaha! I love the snarky NYMag commenters! KANGAROOTATTOO Chuck (in S5): "But whom did we bury in that coffin?" I still need to know. Minus 5. SEA7 @kangarootattoo - The writers from season 1?
Posted at

NS may bore the most beautiful blonde children but they will be the dumbest babies of them all. how cute lmao

Posted at
1919 posts
G0ssipgirlrulezz

You know,  it annoys me when people say that about Serena, she is hardly dumb. She makes shit shoices for sure but a lot of those are out of her habit of clinging on to any love a guy will give her, not because she's stupid. Nate is well..Nate haha, bless him.

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

@Superchuckfan

THANKYOU! It was a good episode. I'm not really sure if I can think of any problems. As long as Gossip Girl delivers heightened senses of reality and crazy drama, it's doing it's job. Leave realisticness and normalcy for One Tree Hill and Glee. I have a feeling that this has been building since Bart's first death.

Posted at
334 posts

Hi everyone...long time...

Something more polarizing than Dair? What could that possibly be? That Henry is not actually Chuck's son but someone else's? That Chenny happens again? That Serena and Chuck DID sleep together?

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Hallq!!! Yay, you're back!! And with done scary twists I hadn't even considered. Thanks for the extra angst. hope all is well with you, too. :)
Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Some not done.
Posted at
Bahahaha! I love the snarky NYMag commenters! KANGAROOTATTOO Chuck (in S5): "But whom did we bury in that coffin?" I still need to know. Minus 5. SEA7 @kangarootattoo - The writers from season 1?

I need to read these, this is great!! :) 

yay, you're back hallq!! :D

Posted at
Posted at

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad