Posted at

Posted at

sorry but adam/leighton is reminding me of dair in a really bad way. (is there a good way to be reminded of dair though??) ugh...

Posted at

shaking. my. head.

they should've left him dead. so stupid and ridiculous. plus it cheapened the amazingness of s2 :P stupid GGwriters

Posted at

leighton and adam at an art museum in LA. Omg it's dair in real life

Posted at

YOU'RE KILLING ME THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENES!! omg i miss them so much! GAH! i wish i had more time in life man, I WANT TO WATCH IT ALL AGAIN (minus s5-6) omg omg omg this scene is so beautiful, so glorious, so perfect...and apparently so full of ad-libbing. i miss them. SO MUCH. and i want to watch this scene now. but i know that if i do i'll end up watching more and then i'll start watching whole episodes and then i'll fail my upcoming quizzes. UGH. fml. 

Posted at

..."and then Blair and Chuck hungrily begin to kiss again"?! what? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! why was it cut it out? WHY?! it's not like we got much after these mid s4 episodes! (seriously, just 4.22 and then 6.01 where they actually had sex, it's just frightening) 

omg i just realized. THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THAT BLOOPER! where they're in bed and it looks like they might be kissing or nuzzling or whatever and then leighton snorts with laughter and ed looks at the camera and makes a weird noise. WE GOT THE FUCKING BLOOPER BUT NOT THE REAL THING!? why do they do this to us?! and in s5 we got that deleted scene from them in the limo! WHY.DO.THEY.DO.THIS.TO.US?!

i'm so not taking this new information well at all. 

on a less ragey note, I LOVE THAT BROMANCE GIF SET ELISE! never seen it before!

Posted at

omg i just realized. THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THAT BLOOPER! where they're in bed and it looks like they might be kissing or nuzzling or whatever and then leighton snorts with laughter and ed looks at the camera and makes a weird noise. WE GOT THE FUCKING BLOOPER BUT NOT THE REAL THING!? why do they do this to us?! and in s5 we got that deleted scene from them in the limo! WHY.DO.THEY.DO.THIS.TO.US?!omg you're right. NO FAIR. NOOO FAAAIIIRRR!!!!!!!!!!

on a less ragey note, I LOVE THAT BROMANCE GIF SET ELISE! never seen it before!

glad you like it! :)

and ugh you're so right about how little we got after 4x09. It's basically nothing. only 1 more sex scene. That's just pathetic. I really thought it would all be amazing amazing amazing after 2x25 but it was the exact opposite. things just kept going downhill :(

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi everybody!  Elise loving these pics... especially the "fitting" ones, lol!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad