mmm

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi everyone!  Elise LOVE all the pics & gifs! I sure miss GG, darn it!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
3058 posts
Balaji1212

gifset of the fitting pics :) love how they match!!

I love that as well but they look so tiny...they maybe one of the tiniest couples ever.

WE GOT THE FUCKING BLOOPER BUT NOT THE REAL THING!? why do they do this to us?! and in s5 we got that deleted scene from them in the limo! WHY.DO.THEY.DO.THIS.TO.US?omg you're right. NO FAIR. NOOO FAAAIIIRRR!!!!!!!!!!

^^I'll never understand these Idiotic writers and their logic behind this. And the most infuriating thing was that they followed this fail approach right until the last episode. I always thought we would get the payoff in the final season but yet again we didn't get much...there just wasn't any payoff for the fans who sat through all the crap these morons threw our way.

and I LOVE the hands gifset as well...for me all these small things which EL & CB do so so well were the real payoff for watching this crap which was an absolute mess if you consider the bigger details.

Posted at
Gossip Girl - From Lisbon
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

Hi guys!! I haven't been here for a while because I have been on call. I am doing my Pediatrics rotation and there are a lot of kids with bronchiolitis, I swear winter is the worst! I was so happy when I popped into here and saw how active this thread still is, you are all awesome!

Anyway I am not a big fan of L's new love interest either. I absolutely loved Seth Cohn but I don't like Adam and L together, as some of you pointed out it reminds be of Dair (ugh). Well tbh I am always going to hate every single one of Leighton's boyfriends that is not Ed and Adam is no exception.

Posted at
3058 posts
Balaji1212

She looks so beautiful here.

Leighton still looks good...but then i don't get how they made her look so bad in GG the last few yrs...I mean the situation was so bad that i had started thinking that maybe Leighton had lost her looks until i saw the siam center pics.

Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

Awwwww I adore the Happy Chuck Bass gif! We didn't get enough CB as a couple, I wish we had seen more of happy Chair and Chuck as a boyfriend! So much waste of potencial makes me want to cry!

Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

Hi Balaji!

Posted at
3058 posts
Balaji1212

Hi Veronica!

but I don't like Adam and L together, as some of you pointed out it reminds be of Dair (ugh).

Ha! I don't exactly get how it reminds you guys of Dair but that guy does look alot like the horrible muppet Dan,,,atleast I give you that.

I think I am never going to sleep again because if I do I am sure I'll have nightmares of this atrocity ;-P

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad