3058 posts
Balaji1212

gossipgirlrevealed:

Early Season Five writer’s notes

March 7th, 2011 | March 8th, 2011 | March 9th, 2011 | March 10th, 2011

1) Chuck was always meant to be “redeemed” post 4x20 - the notes were written in early March and 4x20 aired on May 2nd… fan reaction had nothing to do with it.

2) Chuck was meant to be the baby’s father.

3) “First half could be Dan vs Louis, then Chuck/Blair in the second half”

^^what is this? is this legit? If so then where are people getting all these behind the scenes stuff from ? Are these from the S6 DVD or something?

Weirdly alot of things in here are what the fans predicted for S5 even the crazier ones. And honestly even though none of them are that great or original but considering the actual absolute horrendous route they decided to go with in S5 most of the arcs in here would have been still miles better with the exception of the Chuck having Cancer or AIDS bit - WTF is that???

Posted at
Gossip Girl - From Lisbon
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN?WHY?The worst thing these shity writers did to me was Chuck not being the father of Blair's baby, I spent all Summer after season 4 dreaming about a Chair baby and what would be Chuck's reaction and how would he act!So much waste of potencial!
Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

OMG what's wrong with these writers?They are insane!What's up with these horrible ideas about Blair helping Chuck finding another girl to be happy with (as if...) and then this girl having a kid because Chuck craves a family? STUPID STUPID WRITERS!!!!!!! They try to complicate everything to the point that nothing makes sense. Chuck and Blair characters were  pure gold, why didn't they go for the "Blair is pregnant with Chuck's child, leaves Louis in early season 5 and gets back together with Chuck" SL?It would be so much simpler and enjoyable and it would make sense!

Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

Balaji GG season 6 DVD is going to be out on February 18 so I have no idea where people got these behind the scenes stuff!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi Elise, Veronica & Balajii...

Ok, this new info from the writers is pissing me off now... I was SO upset when Blair's baby was said to be Louis', and now to find out it was planned to be Chuck's and they didn't follow through with it?!? Makes me sick and pissed off, damn it...  Along with all the other little nuances from the scripts for Chuck and Blair, all I can say was "we was robbed!" 

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Ohmmmmmm... I'm meditating on this pic... lol...

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Ohmmm... meditating on this one, too... I'm feeling a bit better but only when I look at Ed, then I get pissed again, lol!

Everyone have a good one!

Theresa

Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

Hi Theresa!

Why didn't they stick to "the baby is Chuck's and he gets clean and healthy in order to be a father" version? WHY??????

Posted at

gossipgirlrevealed:

Early Season Five writer’s notes

March 7th, 2011 | March 8th, 2011 | March 9th, 2011 | March 10th, 2011

1) Chuck was always meant to be “redeemed” post 4x20 - the notes were written in early March and 4x20 aired on May 2nd… fan reaction had nothing to do with it.

3) “First half could be Dan vs Louis, then Chuck/Blair in the second half”

^^what is this? is this legit? If so then where are people getting all these behind the scenes stuff from ? Are these from the S6 DVD or something?

it's legit. i've seen it before, and i think on this very thread. this is why i was practically FOAMING AT THE MOUTH when they actually made the baby louis's. I KNEW THEY WERE TAKING THIS AWAY FROM US. and when they made the second half all about dair. I KNEW THEY WERE TAKING THIS AWAY FROM US. i was going CRAZY!!!! and now. this is reminding me of how angry i was. and i'm getting angry again. i want to rip safran to shreds! I HATE THAT SON OF BITCH!!

if no one here rememebers...then maybe i saw it somewhere else, but i've definitely seen this before =/

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi Sanaa and Veronica!

Doesn't this make you sick?!? I know it does me because the show would have been so much better and drama-filled... I think whether you hate or love the character Chuck, you would have been glued to that TV to find out what happened next... ratings would have been through the roof!  Idiots, the lot of them... idiots... 

I can't remember the name, but I am reading a fanfic about Blair & Chuck being pregnant right before Bart dies and I LOVE it... The writer gets so many replies and I am on pins and needles waiting for the next post... it could have been like that for the show... idiots, I tell you, idiots...

Back to meditating.... ohmmm....

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad