Gossip Girl - From Lisbon
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

Hi Sanaa!

I am foaming at the mouth right now! I am so pissed!

Theresa please I need the name of that fic!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck
Veronica, I'm at work, but I will definitely post the link when I get home tonight...
Posted at
249 posts
Blaiirchuuck

OMG I HATE Safran!!!! Chuck should have been the father of Blairs baby! Why the hell didn't they go through with that SL?! I'm so angry!!!! 

Thanks for sending all pics, links etc. I really miss GG so much it hurts! I want Chair, even stupid Dan, I miss Upper East Side! 

Do you know when the bloopers come out? Or the delited scenes? I'm to scared to watch them because I think might cry when I see our beloved characters on Upper East Side!! :(

Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

Thanks Theresa!

Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

Blair&Chuck the DVD comes out on February 18 so we should get the bloopers and deleted scenes by then!

Posted at
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

I need a Chuck+Blair+Henry deleted scene!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

I need a Chuck+Blair+Henry deleted scene!   THIS!!!  YES!  I love that boy... so cute...

Posted at
1919 posts
G0ssipgirlrulezz

omg, I'm reading these notes,...these writers are just HORRENDOUS!!!!!!! are they seriously educated/qualified??? yes they're notes but GOD even if I had to write notes for a season of a tv shpw they would be a lot more coherant/comprehensive....good god they are so effing INSENSITVE about some topics to!! throwing around ideas of cancer/death/miscarriages like they're absolutely nothing!! and yes, FUCKEN HATE THAT EFFING MOTHER EFFER SAFRAN SO MUCH. JUST QUIT OR GET FIRED AND SAVE EVERYONE THE TROUBLE

Posted at

omg, I'm reading these notes,...these writers are just HORRENDOUS!!!!!!! are they seriously educated/qualified??? yes they're notes but GOD even if I had to write notes for a season of a tv shpw they would be a lot more coherant/comprehensive....good god they are so effing INSENSITVE about some topics to!! throwing around ideas of cancer/death/miscarriages like they're absolutely nothing!! and yes, FUCKEN HATE THAT EFFING MOTHER EFFER SAFRAN SO MUCH. JUST QUIT OR GET FIRED AND SAVE EVERYONE THE TROUBLETHIS!!! And out of those sh*teous notes, they chose the absolute WORST options. (besides Jack actually being C's father and Chuck having AIDs/Cancer or sleeping with Nate's mom) Good Lord, these writers absolutely SUCK. I could not be more angry, but I'm not going to start complaining, because if I do, I'll never stop. I have SOOO many complaints w/ this show. And now I have so many more. WE. WERE. ROBBED. and for what? FOR WHAT?!!!!

Posted at

I always thought we would get the payoff in the final season but yet again we didn't get much...there just wasn't any payoff for the fans who sat through all the crap these morons threw our way.

ITA. I thought they'd make it all worth it in the end. It wasn't. Season 6 was so bad and the good stuff was horribly done and was rushed.

Hi guys!! I haven't been here for a while because I have been on call.

hey Veronica!! Are you a doctor?! Glad you're back :)

Leighton still looks good...but then i don't get how they made her look so bad in GG the last few yrs...I mean the situation was so bad that i had started thinking that maybe Leighton had lost her looks until i saw the siam center pics.

I KNOW!!! It really is like they tried to make her look unattractive. Leighton doesn't need much to look exceptional, and they made her look awful so idk. They just suck so much.

I think I am never going to sleep again because if I do I am sure I'll have nightmares of this atrocity ;-P

you're welcome!! ;) haha

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad