Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

awww love this!

they're both too pretty for words. i have a special love for blair/leighton + nate/chace pics. they are simply TOO PRETTY FOR WORDS!

hahahahahaha one of my FAVORITE moments from the whole series!!! HIS FACE AFTER HE'S SAID IT! PRICELESS, I TELL YOU!! X'D

everybody read suspensegirl's new fic Like Magic!! it's what SHOULD HAVE happened in 4.06! fate my ass! pain is all they have left MY ASS!! and it may have been fate for jenny to end up in chuck's suite, but it was definitely NOT fate for chuck to sleep with her. what, does he have no self-control? no agency? READ THE FIC!!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi Sanaa!  I read that fic last night and IA!  I loved how the writer addressed that; it was just perfection.

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
83 posts

Hi Theresa, sorry that I couldn't reply earlier, I saw that gift and I loved it, he really did looked more like his usual self in GG.

Did you guys hear the news that ABC wants to do a spinoff from Once upon a time that would be based on the Mad Hatman, but Sebastian Stan is not available so they are going to recast the character?  I haven't read a single online review supporting this idea.

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

The thing about Ed Westwick is that I am aware of his imperfections and I think they make him attractive.

THAT is true love.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad