1919 posts
G0ssipgirlrulezz

hey guys, love the photos!!! its kinda funny, I forget about gossip girl for a while and then when i do occasionally think of it, all I get is just fits of bitter anger sometimes lol. still at safran. WILL ALWAYS BE AT SAFRAN fucken douche lol. 

I think I'll have to have a breakfor a while then I can see myself rewatching s1&2. I'll ALWAYS rewatch one and two, complete perfection!

Posted at

hey Shan!!!!!

totally on the same page with you. I just get so mad when I think about this show post s2. I can't even bring myself to rewatch it yet, but when I do, it'll just be the first 2 seasons. After that, it's just not the same show :P It's so good to see you here, I miss talking to you!! 

Where are K, Veronica, Sophie (it's been so long!!), Balaji, Elena, Ellen, Dede, Dori, and everyone else??!! boo hoo, this show is over but I miss all of you more :'(

Posted at
1919 posts
G0ssipgirlrulezz

aww hey Elise!!!! I miss talking to you too! and I dont know about everyone else, seems like they've moved on :(

I was able to do that with all the other shows I watched like desperate housewives, but gossip girl will always be the show that elicits the biggest reaction of of me, good and bad hahaha

Posted at

LOVE THIS!!! <333333 also it's kind of funny cuz it looks like chuck's pissed at henry for stealing his signature style =P

Posted at

I was able to do that with all the other shows I watched like desperate housewives, but gossip girl will always be the show that elicits the biggest reaction of of me, good and bad hahahaha, I remember desperate housewives! I watched that for like 6 years but didn't watch the last couple of seasons so I didn't really care when it ended...yeah, I've never cared so much about a show before GG, and there will never be another show like it.

LOVE THIS!!! <333333 also it's kind of funny cuz it looks like chuck's pissed at henry for stealing his signature style =Pha! It does look like that ;)

Posted at

If I had my way (and I definitely don't when it comes to this show), these would be the endgames:

Chuck and Blair (unexpected, I know ;)

Nate and Serena (*sobs*)

and not that I care as much about these but...

Rufus and Lily (that was such a clusterf*** the way that SL played out)

Dan and no one (or possibly Vanessa, but I don't even wish him on her)

and yeah, that's all I can think of. I don't know who Jenny would end up with, maybe just a single fashion designer ending for her. The finale wasn't enough at all. They could've at least done something with those last 10 eps :( 

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi all!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

I loved this... lol.

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

And this...

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad