Still-love-chuck

Posted at

he looks SOOOOOOOOO much better when he's cleaned up *sigh*

I LOVE THIS. he looks so good!!

Posted at

Posted at
Posted at
Posted at

you know what was really hot? like really really really hot? like i don't even understand why i find it so hot, but i just do because omg it's so hot?

the look on chuck's face when he saw blair with cameron at the brooklyn party in 3.19.

HOLY FUCK DUDES. THAT IS HOT.

i mean look at him. so angry. so POSSESSIVE. i'm not saying i believe in the whole men-own-women thing, cuz i don't, but DAMN i do love a guy (in a tv show) who's possessive this way. omg. he's so hot. he looks like he's planning how to kill cameron in the slowest, most painful way possible. and the face he makes when he's drinking. like it's leaving a bad taste in his mouth, but really that's there because of the sight in front of him. you can hear him thinking 'who the hell does this prole think he is? talking to MY BLAIR.' omg this is so hot. and when i watched this i was still incredibly furious at chuck and i was sort of happy blair was going on a date (though i knew i just wanted her to realize she'll never escape her love for chuck). but dudes. when i saw this face. i was like "dammit chuck, you go get your woman back from that loser," momentarily forgetting that i was mad at him. =P IT WAS JUST SO HOT! I LOVED IT. and the music? TOTALLY helped make it feel more scary. it's so eerie and sinister and you can totally feel the near-murderous emotions radiating off of chuck. i was actually convinced cameron was going to suffer for it in the next episode. and i was actually really disappointed when chuck didn't do anything to him. jealous/possessive!chuck is one of my favorite versions of him, honestly. holy shit i loved this death stare. sexiest death stare ever. EVER. and i've rambled on about it for a whole paragraph. but seriously guys, this is one of my favorite scenes of season 3. i SO wouldn't wanna be cameron in this situation. he's lucky chuck DIDN'T kill him. or have him sent to russia (ha.) at least. 

and then jenny came and ruined everything, as usual. i'm telling you, they were totally setting up chenny to come between chair in the last few eps of s3. i was not at all surprised when it happened. disgusted beyond belief, but sadly not surprised. 

what happened to jealous/possessive chuck? he just disappeared in the last two seasons! ugh they made his character SO BORING dammit. i get that those traits are not the most mature, and mature is what they were going for but for the love of God, NO ONE IS 100% MATURE ALL THE TIME. and it's so OOC for chuck to NOT be jealous/possessive. these are linked to core traits of his. you can't just change a character's foundation. ugh GG writers are total fails. and i've just realized it's been so long since i've ranted about this particular issue...wow. =P 

anyway, random long post for no reason. basically i miss jealous/possessive chuck. he's SO HOT and SO ADORABLE at the same time. it's almost scary. 

Posted at

what happened to jealous/possessive chuck? he just disappeared in the last two seasons! ugh they made his character SO BORING dammit. i get that those traits are not the most mature, and mature is what they were going for but for the love of God, NO ONE IS 100% MATURE ALL THE TIME. and it's so OOC for chuck to NOT be jealous/possessive. these are linked to core traits of his. you can't just change a character's foundation. ugh GG writers are total fails. and i've just realized it's been so long since i've ranted about this particular issue...wow. =P yeah, this this this. they suck and they ruined the characters and basically everything and I hate them.

I hated Chuck too much and was so happy Blair was moving on (temporarily. still wanted CB endgame of course!) so I didn't find that hot (you certainly did Sanaa!! ;) but I see what you're saying. I liked Chuck in 2x01- how he's soooo jealous and condescending to the other guy (in that case, Marcus) and schemey and just hilarious. And then the garden scene of course :'( RIP complex/consistent/entertaining characters. I hate these writers ugh

I usually hate possessiveness and all that, but I see where you're coming from. there were definitely times when I found that hot :))) there was some fic I read recently about Chuck and Blair's first fight as a married couple...Chuck makes Blair mad so Blair flirts with some guy from high school and Chuck is super possessive and mad and I loved it haha...man now I want to read it again, I need to find that one!!

Sanaa, what ep is that gif from?? I'll youtube it and see if I like the scene better now. Watching it in s3, I just hated Chuck wayyyyy too much to find anything about him attractive tbh.

Posted at

EWW that formatting looks horrible, lemme try again...

what happened to jealous/possessive chuck? he just disappeared in the last two seasons! ugh they made his character SO BORING dammit. i get that those traits are not the most mature, and mature is what they were going for but for the love of God, NO ONE IS 100% MATURE ALL THE TIME. and it's so OOC for chuck to NOT be jealous/possessive. these are linked to core traits of his. you can't just change a character's foundation. ugh GG writers are total fails. and i've just realized it's been so long since i've ranted about this particular issue...wow. =P 

yeah, this this this. they suck and they ruined the characters and basically everything and I hate them.

I hated Chuck too much and was so happy Blair was moving on (temporarily. still wanted CB endgame of course!) so I didn't find that hot (you certainly did Sanaa!! ;) but I see what you're saying. I liked Chuck in 2x01- how he's soooo jealous and condescending to the other guy (in that case, Marcus) and schemey and just hilarious. And then the garden scene of course :'( RIP complex/consistent/entertaining characters. I hate these writers ugh

I usually hate possessiveness and all that, but I see where you're coming from. there were definitely times when I found that hot :))) there was some fic I read recently about Chuck and Blair's first fight as a married couple...Chuck makes Blair mad so Blair flirts with some guy from high school and Chuck is super possessive and mad and I loved it haha...man now I want to read it again, I need to find that one!!

Sanaa, what ep is that gif from?? I'll youtube it and see if I like the scene better now. Watching it in s3, I just hated Chuck wayyyyy too much to find anything about him attractive tbh.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.