17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

I totally forgot about this!!! I WANT MORE INFO!!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
3058 posts
Balaji1212

^^The Bitch & The Asshole. They should have never changed their characters, IMO a love story between the above awesome bitch & asshole would have been so  much more interesting to watch...infact anything would have been better than the love story between the cowardly screwup and the selfish fickle weakling that they ultimately gave us.

^^he is so proud of his Blair...there is also a scene after this where she is making a speech and outing the info regarding the ostroff center and you can see Chuck in the background smiling so proudly at his bad Blair *awesome*

Posted at
3058 posts
Balaji1212

^^this has to be one of the if not THE hottest fully clothed sex scene out there. The Rawness in this scene is unmatched... infact they could never replicate the Raw sexuality of 1x07 & 1x10 thorughout their entire run. I remember after S2 finale I was expecting a similar scene in S3 when they were a couple but all we got was little pecks *dumbfounded*

Posted at
3058 posts
Balaji1212

They do have a great sex life and Blair is a tigress in bed (one of the reasons I love her) but she may have gone overboard and damaged the chenis during their two day sex marathon in Monte-Carlo I guess because it could not work for the entirety of the season after this resulting in the longest erectile dysfunction in television history :-P

Posted at
3058 posts
Balaji1212

^^is that photo on the right for me Theresa? even if it isn't I'll grab them with both my hands ;-)

I totally forgot about this!!! I WANT MORE INFO!!

^^When was this taken? and Elise what do you mean by more info?

Posted at

^^The Bitch & The Asshole. They should have never changed their characters, IMO a love story between the above awesome bitch & asshole would have been so  much more interesting to watch...infact anything would have been better than the love story between the cowardly screwup and the selfish fickle weakling that they ultimately gave us.AGREED. perfect description. they totally changed those once awesome characters into, like you said, a cowardly screwup and a selfish fickle weakling. I will never understand. It's such a travesty :'(

I guess because it could not work for the entirety of the season after this resulting in the longest erectile dysfunction in television history :-P

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad