Sink-or-swim
Episode Airing right now!! keen :)
Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Fav line of the episode:

Dan to Serena: "We probably both need to learn how to swim"

Season 4 callback to their sink or swim line. The writers have put them on the course to completing there pact with each other. DS Wedding, here we come!

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
That line was really reashuring to us derena fans. As was everyone mentioning (especially lily) that Serena was only just in love with Dan.. Glad Serena and boring Steven or Barry can't remember lol broke up. Looks like we have something to look forward to :)
Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
Thank god Steven is gone. Can Sage get the fuck off too? Please I hate the spences more than I hate ivy... And I hate ivy.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad