474 posts
Christina-foreverds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84AcUc0RwQU

FUCKING HELL GUYS. THE END OF THIS CLIP>>>

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP even if I heard that Dan is playing her... UGH they must be annoying for a bit longer, can't just give us EVERYTHING, that would make waaay too much sense... :/

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Sage, unfortunately around to at least the 8th episode, but I have a feeling she'll stick around till the end. It's not that I don't like the character (well I hate her really) its just I hate the fact that there are so many guest stars and stupid plots this final 10 episode season. I was hoping for some Ds interaction, a nice build-up, some chair interaction, some Njbc and some good storylines with purpose . Was that do much to ask?
Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

I love the swimming, drowing and sinking metaphors that Derena always use.

Come on, that final scene could put a smile on anyone. Dan and Serena have always been that kind of down-to-earth, sweet couple. I want them back so bad

Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3355 posts
October8th2005

unlock for WW :) 

Posted at
3355 posts
October8th2005

unloooock

Posted at
3355 posts
October8th2005

I love the swimming, drowing and sinking metaphors that Derena always use.

Come on, that final scene could put a smile on anyone. Dan and Serena have always been that kind of down-to-earth, sweet couple. I want them back so bad

ALL THE AWARDS, C!

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Derena FTW!
Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
This show seriously needs to make women characters not as dumb and flimsy as they make them out to be...I mean what was that today serena wanting to marry steven. She barely knows the guy, he's old, she's so young, I don't even think she loves the guy...and yet just seeing the ring she wanted to jump right into it with him. Blair did the same thing with Louis last season... She married him without knowing him just because he was a prince. Serena was great last season, focussing on her career and personal development. I start disliking serenas character because of how they potray as her flighty when it comes to boys. Not that blair is any different now. N dan too... Has dan ever not cheated on any of his gfs. He cheated on serena with georgina season 1( even if he said they're over...he didn't have to jump serena). He cheated on olivia with vanessa and vanessa with serena. Then blair with serena, although I don't regard that cheating, since blair was doing the same thing. But I mean I really have issues with potraying blair n serena as women who'll jump n get married to the 1st guy that asks them, just as if there entire life purpose is being a society wife. Urrggghhh.... N I love penn...but he looked so gaunt today. He really needs to gain the weight he lost for the buckley movie. Season 3 he was hot n buff.
Posted at
3355 posts
October8th2005

I mean what was that today serena wanting to marry steven. She barely knows the guy, he's old, she's so young, I don't even think she loves the guy...and yet just seeing the ring she wanted to jump right into it with him.

But that's Serena u know? Settling for what she can get. I think she was suprised that someone likes her enough to wanna marry her. I didn't like that either though I gotta say I REALLY enjoyed the end. It showed a glimpse of the old Serena and who brought that out,... ofc Dan. It can only get better from now on.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad