1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Glad too see this thread is more positive than ever. :) been ages since I've been this excited for a new Ep :) is it Monday yet ! Lol ;-)
Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

thanks christine.

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

no offense rita, but dan never cheated on Serena. When the georgina stuff happened they were already broken up and it was just that stupid thing guys do when they are in pain. Unfortunately dan is that guy who gets under someone else to get over someone. But, with serena everytime he tries to do that it never quite works. 

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
@chiba. None taken. But still what dan did with georgina in season 1 was just very disappointing even if you don't exactly call that cheating . I guess he was hurting but he could have waited for more than a few hours. But its a flaw in dan's character, for all his judgmentalness he cheats on his gfs quite easily.
Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Exactly Chibba!
Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Hahahahahhhhhhhhhhuhuhuhlovklock
Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
There's always the argument when a couple 'breaks up' or gets into a really big fight and one of them cheats. Is it cheating? Is it not? It's like on Friends when Ross and Rachel (soo cute) took a break and Ross slept with that copy girl, and the next day Rachel wanted to get back together. It's sorta the same thing as season 1 in a way. I don't think Dan cheated, it's a blurry line but I wouldn't call it cheating..
Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3355 posts
October8th2005

I gotta agree with Rita. Although they were broken up that was certainly a low-blow. Dan LOVED her... And sleeping with or doing whatever with someone else after you've just broken up with the person you love/d is idk.. frowned-upon - in my eyes at least. how Rita put it... just disappointing. 

Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3355 posts
October8th2005

CHRISTINA BABE U GOTTA UPDATE ALL WE ARE ASAP PLEASE BEFORE I MOVE TO AMERICA TBH CAUSE OMG I AM SO IMPATIENT

Posted at

Hey....So chiara say i'm hardly on.here i am.lets see if any one of you are on.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad