hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

they are SO pretty......gah

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Wrap your brain around this, since Dan and Serena got married the following is true:

Serena is Milo's Legal Step-Mother.

Chuck(eww) is now Dan's adoptive Brother in Law.

Dan and Lola are Half-Siblings-in-Law.

Dan and Serena are now Henry's adoptive Uncle and Aunt.

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

LOL

I can't with people calling dan mentally ill. Oh this fandom. So glad that part is over.

Posted at
Esteff
64 posts
Esteff

HAHAHA I can´t with this show. But Milo is no longer Dan's son. When it all came out that was over.

Posted at
[Maggie]
4022 posts
Gossipapple

unlock jklsfjeklfj

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

HAHAHA I can´t with this show. But Milo is no longer Dan's son. When it all came out that was over.

Oh not biologically, but Dan's name is still on the birth certificate (presumably) hence making him in legal terms Milo's Dad and therefore Serena the Legal Step-Mom.  
Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

LOL I can't with people calling dan mentally ill. Oh this fandom. So glad that part is over.

What do you expect from Chair/Dair fans? They though this show was all about them only to realize that this whole time they (Chair/NJBC) were nothing but glorified supporting chracters in Dan and Serena's love story.

And there is nothing they can do about it except for wallow in their anger from now until forever and ever.

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3353 posts
October8th2005

lalallalala i still can't believe it.

Chris?

please please PLEASE write a proposal one shot

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.