2296 posts
Charishma

Interesting to note that Dair still has a following that just might be affecting the ratings. Tina if you're right then GG definitly has to have learned one lession: the loudest fanbase is not necessarily the biggest.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

wow I'm actually really surprised. The Chair fanbase is not happy either. Actually they are pissed. The fact that there is 5 episodes left and they don't even get a relationship is upsetting them too. And why bringing Dair over and over again but then be like : they are over for good....it should be like the Nair story, un-excistent. And actually since they made up their mind about who should be with who, why couldn't the season be about Blair-Serena-Nate-Chuck friendship with Blair with Chuck and Serena with Nate and Dan forever alone. I mean isn't it what they were saying when season 5 ended????

Posted at
Swampbox29
182 posts
Swampbox29
To answer your question Magnus... No they didn't answer back, they wouldn't dare acknowledge that I or other distraught fans may indeed have a point. One word sums it up and that is - COWARDS
Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@swampbox, they did answer our criticism and analysis by re-writing the show; it has been my opinion that the writers are acknowledging everything that we’ve posted in the way they're trying to please the a-holes. At least you’ve made them aware that you are smart enough to figure them out.

@Juliette, really? Don’t you see what the writers are doing?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Juliette: It might just be that the writers are still convinced a triangle exists. For some reason they think Dairs would stick around afer the fuckery that was last finale.

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
Did you guys see GG's new promo for episode 7. Once again Chuck tells Blair that they can't be together. How many times will they repeat that story...urrggh this show is the absolute worst.
Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@rita, you’re right, every episode is Blair hoping that they should reunite ASAP and Chuck telling her not yet. Bad writers are not smart enough to realize how smart other people are so they need to repeat a point 100000 times to make sure that it is understood. They are also trying to please the Chuccultists by repeating that he is in charge of the relationship and that Blair is just a little girl waiting for him to take her back when he is ready. Isn’t that what they’ve asked for?

Posted at
Swampbox29
182 posts
Swampbox29
@J_Tati You're absolutely right; the appeasement by the GG creative team goes beyond an outspoken fanbase's tirades. It stems from a complete mutiny behind the scenes and the complete 180 degree misdirection from the finale last year into this year proves that they are indeed acknowledging our displeasures by writing pure drivel just to piss us off even more.. In my rage I was blind to see that
Posted at
1535 posts
Tinatrina

I'm just happy that the show is going down as awful by pretty much all the critics who still bother to watch the show.

Not that you guys care but have you seen this?

http://www.etonline.com/tv/127065_Best_TV_Love_Triangles/index.html?page=2

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Tina: I took a look at that. The only triangle that didn't belong is the TVD one I think. For some reason I really don't feel the need for divide with that trio. Whatever works for the moment works. For a CW show the writing is being handled well I think.

Don't get me wrong, in the beginning I was a Delena fan. But, Idk, I'm kind of happy with either on that show. Its beleiveable either way. Plus I like her choice because there are legit reasons why she chose him.

The other couples were great. May faves were Lost, Buffy, and Dawson's Creek.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad