J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

Well, there is a new twist; apparently the writers are on a mission to destroy Dan’s character by making him fake-date Serena in order to write a chapter about her. Serena asked about their pact from S4  when they “promised” each other that if they ever dated again, it will be forever and Dan assured her that it was for real……… But nothing beats the absurdity of the Bart-Ivy SL.

Posted at
Hanna - Dare to Dair
1050 posts
Hanna20

@Charishma, you really don’t know? Derena happened and I thought that the actors didn’t have their heart in it 

I agree! It was so out of nowhere and without any passion imo.

Btw, do any of you post in FF? I was just wondering, because I've started posting there since this thread is dying, and I just wondered if maybe I'll see you there? :)

Posted at
Wenah
896 posts
Wenah

I really cannot watch this show anymore. How can the writers do that to Dan's character?! He used to be the moral compass of this show. 

Also disappointed with Blair. how can she throw herself at chuck in the next episode after being rejected for the nth in the last one?! Is she really that desperate?! i think wearing the headbands again did cut the circulation in her brain. lol

The only good this about this show is that IT'S FINALLY ENDING. Rant Over!

Posted at
Wenah
896 posts
Wenah

^thing

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

unfortunately...I feel a lot of good shows are ending pass their due date. For exemple ; 

Dawson's creek should have ended before college *season 4*

Gilmore girls should have ended before Rory dropped out of college *season 3*

The OC should have ended before Marissa died *season 3*

See my point here?

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

i think wearing the headbands again did cut the circulation in her brain

Seriously though. I should've stopped watching after Blair wore a headband again late in season 3. This was after Dan had thrown it away. She didn't wear one again until the scene with Chuck Dan Blair when Dan found out about Chuck and Blair's "treaty". He tried to come between them and made a giant ass of himself in the process. 

Without intending it, that scene was wayy prophetic.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Anyone notice the new quote on the left -->

They really know how to run it in eh?? Its not sympathy for Dan, its a sort of laughing, patronizing shrug. lol

@Juliette: I agree, Gilmore Girls definitly overstayed its welcome. The ending was so strange. It sort of just trailed for a couple seasons, and then abruptly stopped.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

ruin*

Posted at
1535 posts
Tinatrina

http://www.tvguide.com/News/TV-Ending-Shows-Report-Card-1057066.aspx

OMG? Try OMY as in yawn, as in how did this once watercooler favorite get so tepid? As always, Serena's story line has been only about her love life, but after her breakup with Steven, her hate for Dan just vanished way too quickly. Then there's the Chuck-versus-his-dad mystery that has been too confusing to get viewers emotionally invested. Unfortunately, the show's real star, Blair, has borne the brunt of the bad writing. Her and Chuck's restraint is an embarrassingly obvious plot device and her designing teen clothes and having to return to high school to get her dignity back is just too sad. Someone please remind us why Gossip Girl herself even bothers writing about these has-beens anymore?Series Finale: Monday, Dec. 17 at 8/7c on The CW.Grade: C-

lol

The final season is getting horrible reviews everywhere.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

There are millions of things I don't understand this season. Like : 

1-Why care so much about Dan and Blair when the writers threw it in our face last season that these 2 were over for good??? I mean what's the point?  We all know they aren't going to be together...

2-Why make Dan such an evil guy? Why make Dan important AT ALL? And why comparing him to Chuck? The last time I checked, Dan hasn't hurt physically or tried to rape any ladies...But hey maybe we will get that by the end of the season since the main plot this season is : DESTROY DAN

3-Why not focusing on good old fun times when Chuck/Blair/Nate/Serena were the evil team ruling on Manhattan? I mean... that will get some viewers, even I would be happy to see the group reunited.

4.Why making Bart's story so important? Why is Ivy so important? Just skip it already...Boring

5. Blair and Chuck...Come on...Let's just put them together already

6. Blair should have more self confidence. She doesn't have any and her storyline is overall pathetic this season...She mentionned again last week that she only wanted the company to succed to get together with Chuck as fast as possible. She accused Serena of ploting against her at the first doubt and she made a foul of herself with teenage girls ...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.