3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Charisma : At the end...Gilmore girls was really confusing. I sincerly had no idea where it was going with the whole, I'm skipping college then I'm not, I'm in jail than I'm not, I'm ok with my sexual relationship with Logan than I'm not drama. And Loreila...Argh...Refusing to marry Luke...Of all person...What the hell?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Juliette: Yeah I know. I didn't get the Loreli-Luke thing at the end either. This guy pined for her for over a decade, and when she finally did want to get married, he basically told her to shutup. And she went off and slept with Rory's dad. Who was like the biggest loser ever.

Anyways, I really used to like that show. But once the intitial plot of a show runs its course, there's really nothing to write about, so they just put together anything. Which makes it horirble. Not a bad show for the first 3-4 seasons though.

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
Dan the villian... Has hurt and ruined the UES prisitine reputation. You can scheme against your father(bart chuck), send your father to jail (nate), sell your gf for a hotel( we all know the epic couple here), cheat on your best friend with her bf(serena), be an all out bitch who calls people ugly, makes her bf kiss guys, uses a good guy for builiding herself up( blair)...but the only bad guy here is Dan...coz now he has a backbone. Haha. All Hail Dan the new super villian in town.
Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Rita, the show is so poorly written that I have no idea how to interpret what happened. It could be that Dan found a way to gain their respect by having them fear him. Even Bart was impressed. But the best part is that there are only two episodes left and the writers have no Chair to write about, LOL. They are not smart enough, duh, to realize that the implication of the repetitive “we can’t be together until Bart goes to jail!” What kind of logic or relationship is that?

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

OMG the show was so lame last night...I can't believe what they are doing to Dan... How creepy was that scene with Nate making out with a 16 years old girl in front of Chuck. How come suddenly Bart Bass is the devil with fire behing him (I mean WTF) and wants Dan to be with him??? The breakfast club was reunited for one scene, the one where Nate(the guy who should go to jail) punches Dan. other then that, nothing new, nothing interesting, and Chuck tried to get himself wasted like he always does. Refusing Blair in the hotel = OUCH! The only good thing about this episode, we got to see the tipical like father like son with Bart hurting physically Lily. 

Posted at
3381 posts
Aint-born-typical
Dan isnt a villain. That is the best part about it. So it is ok to send crap about your friends behind their backs to Gossip Girl anonymously but it isn't Ok to openly take a stand? What Dan is doing may be unfriend like. But he isnt stabbing anyone in the back. Boy just speaks the truth. And not blackmails by threatening to expose it (looking at you Blair). And I dont even think his intent is to hurt them so much as to show that the glamorous world of the rich and powerful is empty, sinister, and corrupt of values. And yet he still wants to be a part of it. Which is sort of sad.
Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Dan is probably GG.....Let's face it. I hate to think that this miserable show is going to end with ripping off another show (revenge) and getting Dan to be something completely different than what he was at the start! In many seasons GG hurt Dan...and also in many seasons Dan tried to find GG or help people who have been hurt by her. So basically what they are saying is : Let's rewrite everything

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
@First aid kit... I agree wth everything you said...its actually sad that Dan wants to be part of UES even though he realizes its a corrupt place, where I think the writers want to say that you will always be attracted to UES lifestyle coz everybody wants to be rich n famous, even if they realize the place is horrible.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I think the writers want to say that you will always be attracted to UES lifestyle coz everybody wants to be rich n famous, even if they realize the place is horrible.

This. Initially it might've been different. But this is definitly the message since season 3.
Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

Hey guys;

First let me tell you about the days I been through,  starting on Friday:  

It started snowing and it ended on Saturday, as a result 50 cm of snow (19,7in)

On monday:  Woke up and looked at the temperature, -28,7 C or - 19,66 F -  Oh the joy!

The wood boiler literally screamed "FEED ME" and of course I had to go home on my lunch break to feed it some more. Today Tuesday:  "Only" -22.1C or -7.78F and by lunchtime it went to bearable  - 12C,  but that was because it started snowing again and so far only 7cm  (2.8in)  -  Take a wild guess if you think I love winter?

Well anyway,  I am lying in the bed right now and recovering and I decided to read about yesterday episode on TWoP,  I usually do that on the weekends because almost all has vented out their feelings at that time and it's really funny to read about their postings in there,  and to sum it up so far with all the episodes it's safe to say it's really bad.  I saw this comment there about the latest episode of this travesty for a show.

"Quote

I think Blair is an awful human being

She really is, even though for some reason much of online fandom (does GG have a non-online fandom at this point?) finds her root-worthy, as well as her pairing with C. But, what's so grating is that the show obviously WANTS us to find her/ them sympathetic. It's like, ok, we get it: Dan is evil. Not just, eeeeeevvvvillll! Bart Bass evil! Bart is the devil, and Dan is his son. In fact, we'll probably find out that Dan is Bart's biological offspring, and Chuck and Scott were actually separated fraternal twins who were formed inside Rufus and Lily's waffle maker. So, to review: evil Dan: check! good Chuck (give or take a couple attempted rapes and a human trafficking transaction here or there): check! Anvils: CHECK! I actually don't mind Chuck-- sure, he should've been locked away in S1, but that was SO long ago. I mean nobody associated with this show on any level-- writers, actors, or characters-- can seem to remember what happened from one episode (or scene) to the next, so why should viewers trifle with such matters? And Chuck is actually likable in a roguish sort of way when he's separated from the insufferable Blair. But, Blair is abominable. None of these characters-- actually, with the possible exception of Chuck-- have progressed from who they were in high school. Dan has obviously gotten worse, and the other three are exactly the same. But, only Blair actually celebrates it as part of her core identity, to the point that she's actually trading off it now. Well, half of it-- she's figured how to sell the scheming bitch half, but she has yet to devise a way to market the co-dependency half.

Just one episode removed from reconciliation with her BFF, she immediately proceeds to scheme to wreck said BFF's relationship. Of course, her actions end up coming off justified because BFF's BF is so eeeeevvvilll.

Is this really true?   Did this actually happened?  -  I'm really speechless,  shit I'm lost for words  -  I suspected it, hell I knew it would be crappy,  but this sure do take the price.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.