2296 posts
Charishma

So I was just watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZY8Yow8DZw&list=PL68CC694ECB7B5BC5&index=77 and lamenting on the woes of the world. Sucks that they killed Dair.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@J: I'm waiting for the next quote. They do get better and better.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I'm searching for the guy who used to do screencaps recaps of the show. He used to be amazing I'm sure his screencaps would be more interesting than the episodes we are watching now.... I'm sure! He is the one who came up with ' I went down I got it back for you' quote when Bart shows Chuck the ring. 

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Juliette, are you talking about Nowhitenoise?

http://nowhitenoise.com/category/recaps/

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

So I was looking at the nowhitenoise pictures. That Sage girl looks really young. Is she even legal??? Chase man. What's with him and jailbait? First jenny and now this one lol

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Charishma, I think that they’re trying to be cute or funny by going from older women to underage girls with Nate.

Posted at
1535 posts
Tinatrina

lol. What a stupid show.

Posted at
3381 posts
Aint-born-typical

i want to unwatch whatever it is i watched.   it's literally hour of my life that i lost and through which i suffered and cannot reclain ever again.   my brain can only take so much and GG exceeded the limit of ridiculous.  even by its own standards.  and that's saying a lot.   a few funny moments... chuck is dan's personal inspiration.    but other than that...omfg this sucked.

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

At least the writers were consistent with their lazy writing; they’ve created a super-complex Bart SL centered on murders and illegal trades that the gang was having problems proving, only to resolve the whole thing with Bart falling, by accident, from the roof of a building. But Bart trying to kill his own son was another proof that this is all about making us forgive Chuck everything that he has done.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^because his daddy never loved him.

Kind of funny though. We always said that the only way to make Chuck look good, was to villianize Dan. And boy did they ever. Plus every other character that proved Chuck to be spoiled brat/pimp that he was (i.e.: Dan, Rufus, Bart, and even Nate). Nate's is more subtle though. He's gone off into gigalo land instead of falling in love and having a meaningful relationship. Which is what he actually wanted from the beginning.

Literally had to make every other male character crap, one by one, to make this one look good.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad