1026 posts
Magnus

From TWoP - hahahahahahaha - It really sums it up doesn't it? :)

"That was quite literally the worst TV finale I have ever seen. Everything was just... terrible. Dan as Gossip Girl? Makes no sense. Otherwise, if I'm to go with it,  it makes him out to be a legit stalker who made a lot of people miserable,  and it makes his marriage to Serena SO creepy and disturbing.

Then again,  this is Gossip Girl,  where true love means pimping,  domestic violence and sexual assault. Oh wait,  I forget,  'It's not abuse when it's Chuck and Blair'.  That poor little kid.  With parents like those,   he is doomed to spent the rest of his life in a psychiatrist's office. 

Nate as Mayor?  Goodbye New York,  it was nice knowing you. 

The writers behind this show do not deserve to get work ever again.  Stephanie Savage is a disgrace to the profession. 

Why spend all that time building up Rufus/Lily for it all to fizzle out to nothing?

What a shame that this show squandered the only good thing it had going for it towards the end  -  Dan and Blair.

What an awful,  awful show.  So glad it's been put out of this misery.  I'm sure the cast is just as happy,  and I hope they all go on to bigger and better things."   - LOL aww this show

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I'm just happy that it is over... Dan as GG would make him the worst person in the universe, so really I don't get why Blair would open her home to him for his and Serena's wedding. Gosh I don't even understand why Serena would want to talk to him. A lot of things didn't make any sense, but hey it's over now at least we have the pleasure to say it is over. 

Posted at
Johhanna_love
26 posts

The best part of the finale was dan's flashback. Now thatshow i remember this show, awkaward dan, womanizing Chuck, oblivious nate, flighty serena and well blair is still the same blair.. Even tho i am really happy that it ended i couldn't help but having ambivalent feelings. Even tho they destroyed the show i will still miss what it used to be. too hell with it, heres to 6 years of gossip gir.. i mean dan.. :D

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
Dan being GG was funny. I still wish Bart Bass was behind it all. Damn, what would I have not done to see Bart Bass in front of a laptop, in his sullen expression and say X0X0 gossip girl. Damn this show!!!
Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Leighton looked uncomfortable in that last scene. This show is one of the first show Ive seen that the actors seem relieve at the last episode and not emotional in any way. I remember seeing thats 70s show finale with the actors crying during rehearsal..Here you only see a couple of actors being glad its over. More so the finale chapter didnt make any sense with the rest of the season and honestly it seemed like a badly written romance movie...Nothing made any sense...

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

I just came back from a very busy day that consisted of eating and open presents and then away to next relative and then did the same thing - I'm meat sweating right now :)

Anyway,  I just stop by for a quickie and write this -   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Merry Christmas Magnus. How is your girl? Has she been showing yet? Did she eat a bunch at the christmas party?

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

@ Thank you Juliette!

Anna is just doing just fine and she is showing a bump on her stomach and it feels both surreal and amazing when I see it.   Anna could eat the most from the christmas meals and I could enjoy the fact that she was the designated driver  -  I mean I need my  "snaps"  to go along with the pickled herring I eat among other things. 

Anna eats like she did before,  she just adds 1 - 2 fruit/day  -  She needs more nutrition than usual,  but not much more calories.   I read (and there's been many books)  somewhere that you add to one filling snack when you reach 4 month of the pregnancy and then to two in the 7th month.  Ofc your regular meals goes along that, but that goes without saying  :)

Also I would like to add that does baby and pregnancy books the later contained a lot of disturbing graphic pictures  -  I mean foreplay was almost destroyed thanks to those pictures.  For a example  -  I know now what a  mucus plug is......ewww

Jesus christ,  I'm rambling of this stuff don't I  -  Sorry for that  :)

Bye

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
@Magnus haha it was so funny to read your post. But it's so sweet that you and Anna are going to raise a baby together. I'm sure you'll make a doting father .
Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Hey Magnus, thanks for telling us some details lol. I was wondering how it must be when you are pregnant since I can hardly contain myself from eating mountains of chocolate while Im no way near experiencing pregnancy lol. Apparently Anna lives through it quite well. Im happy for you guys.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.