-Coop-
734 posts
Coop101

Hi everyone

Posted at
-Coop-
734 posts
Coop101

Are u glad/sad that GG is over? I'm glad. It became terribly bad. Though as a guilty pleasure it was kinda fun to watch. 

Posted at
-Coop-
734 posts
Coop101

Posted at
badguy94
1 posts
best commenters on tv fanatic go here http://adf.ly/G0YcA
Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

ahhaah Coop! Great gif

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

Hi everyone - Happy New Year!

I hope that you all woke today feeling hungover as hell, like me :)

@Coop  -  It ended for me with the 5x24 episode,  but I'm glad that laugh worthy show is over -  But I still miss this place and the people that was here regularly

I found out that Ed and Leighton is doing something in Thailand next friday I think  -  Awkward when they're still milking that shitty show almost 3 months after they stopped filiming it.  Are they desperate for attention or what?

But who gives a flying f*** anyway,  if they wanna be still associated with that mockery for a show it's their problem.

Penn is still Penn and holding a low key roll   - And besides,  Penn is gonna have a great 2013,  he will be nominated for awards throughout this year with his portrayal of Jeff in the movie  "Greetings from Tim Buckley"  -  I have no doubt about that whatsoever.  

I found something that will put a smile on your face on this very first day of 2013.  They have this memoriam of the show that was ended/cancelled in 2012 and the funny thing is that Chuck is not in that few second clip that are shown  -  And now the mother of the best part.............. They are showing Blair and Dan first kiss  -  hahahaha - They start of with Serena and Nate kissing though.  Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S00FYxaeeYI

Bye

Posted at
jamgal
7 posts

@ Magnus - I'm with you regarding Penn. I have no doubt that "Greetings" will be great for him and will give him the confidence to go foward and do even better in his roles. He's still young, Hollywood tends to like its men older...so we'll see.

I actually like all of the cast and wish them all the best. However, I'm pretty sure that none of them want to be associated with this show anymore...maybe it was part of Ed and Leighton's contracts. In any event, I'm kinda glad that Penn is far away from this mess...since he was never that "popular" to begin with with the GG fans, hopefully Dan Humphrey won't follow him around forever.

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

Happy New Year Everybody!

I found something that will put a smile on your face on this very first day of 2013.  They have this memoriam of the show that was ended/cancelled in 2012 and the funny thing is that Chuck is not in that few second clip that are shown  -  And now the mother of the best part.............. They are showing Blair and Dan first kiss  -  hahahaha - They start of with Serena and Nate kissing though. 

Well, that tells you something about the folks at TV.com and it also makes sense. Chuck should have remained the most peripheral of the main characters and many of us didn’t see anything special about that relationship that wasn’t not on the clip.

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

@  jamgal -  Are you the same person that post does insightful comments in TWoP?  -  That sight and comments on every episode has been my guilty pleasure this final season.  Because I haven't seen a single episode of this season,  I knew it was gonna be pandering in the making after that 5x24 episode and I decided then and there that I wouldn't watch S6  -  But I have read about all the comments in TWoP, and it's safe to say that this season was the biggest written cop-out and pandering in history due to Chair.  And the star and responsible for that travesty and monstrosity is the one and only Stephanie Savage.

@ Jay  - Happy New Year man -  7 point lead for Man U,  but they're really uneven this season -  They were utterly bad against Swansea on the 23th.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I'm still upset about Dan being GG. In the first 5 seasons Dan was always the sweetest. Now not only have the writers managed to destroy him in only 10 episodes, but they also made him the ultimate vilain that destroyed them from season 1 to 6....WHY?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.