1026 posts
Magnus

@ Jay *FOOTBALL  -Sighs

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

That movie above is bogus btw - Just someone's imagination and on who will be suited best for the characters.

Bye  and goodnight!

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@ Jay *FOOTBALL  -Sighs

Magnus, I’m afraid it’s going to take me a while to recover from this one; the treble was a real possibility.

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

Magnus, I’m afraid it’s going to take me a while to recover from this one; the treble was a real possibility. @ Jay -  Have you gotten over that mockery that took place in that game Jay?

At least we will win the league with 15 points ahead City and maybe the F.A cup also.

Here below is a link from the movie Greetings from Tim Buckley - Penn is good singer and they praised him for the performance saying that -  "we'll go ahead and say that Badgley basically nailed it,  but feel free to disagree".

You can compare Penn's performance to Jeff Buckley's actual performance.

http://www.spinner.com/2013/03/25/penn-badgely-jeff-buckley-once-i-was/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Spinner+%28Spinner.com%29

Bye!

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

I know that there were a lot of movie buffs on this thread; Roger Ebert R.I.P.

http://news.moviefone.com/2013/04/04/roger-eberts-most-memorable-reviews_n_3017286.html

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

Yeah R.I.P Roger - His passing away made it to Sweden as well - I liked him, him and another guy used to be guest on Jay Leno a while back.

Crap Jay - 12 point lead, worried? :)

This is apparently  from Nylon guys magazine with Penn and him saying like it is as usual:

Penn Badgley about gossip girl (nylon guys)

"Am i excited that its over? Thats a gross understatement."  

"It was an endurance test, and it was really time for something else."

"I want to make things that I would want to see -  things I'm interested in. [...] With all due respect, Gossip Girl was never one of those things."

"It was really an incredible opportunity, [...] It wasn't like I set out to make a show about kids texting and fucking each other."

So spot on when you think back - The "Bold" was my favorite parts :)

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

Oh, Bye and goodnight!

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

"I want to make things that I would want to see -  things I'm interested in. [...] With all due respect, Gossip Girl was never one of those things."

Unfortunately, actors can become type casted, so he better make a series of decent movies, soon.

Crap Jay - 12 point lead, worried? :)

Not anymore, LOL! But as I have stated, I still haven’t recovered from the round of 16.

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

This was spooky because I was thinking of you earlier today when I was tormenting some obnoxious Liverpool fans at work -  I mean tonight or rather in a few hours we could be PL winners.

Not anymore, LOL! -

Unfortunately, actors can become type casted, so he better make a series of decent movies, soon

Penn has received a lot of high praises for his acting and his singing performance in Greetings from Tim Buckley, he will come on top with the aftermath of that dreadful show and S6.  I can't say the same for Ed "Suck Bass"  Westwick though -  He ain't done nothing according to IMDb since the end of GG and he was the only one that wasn't thrown under the bus.  But who cares about that guy anyway,  he can't play dead anyway and what will he do when he can't win any teen choice awards anymore? - LOL

BTW  I found this funny clip yesterday with a referring to "Chuck Bass" on One tree hill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE0KINx8mHc

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

Bye and it was good hearing from you Jay!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad