3492 posts
Justanothergirl

awww the scene with the heart on the sleeve.. so sweet

Yeah, it was. It was such a romantic gesture, to sew a heart to his sleeve awww           I wouldn't put too much into what Ed said, he also said Chuck and Blair should have little Chuck babies in bowties in another interview.        

The polarizing twist will probably be that Dan is GG, Ausiello was the one who said that the twist would be even more polarizing than DB. He is a DB fan, he would be over the moon if Chuck died or went to prison and he would let us know, because he hates Chuck and  CBers. Besides he loves to exaggerate so I wouldn't put too much into what he says. But maybe you're right, we'll know it on Monday:)

Posted at
351 posts
Ava-mila

Yeah Aussiello is really a hard core DB shipper so he'd probably till now spill out something like that.

For the finale my wish list is:

-The NJBC happy and together forever

-Dan out of the country 

-a believable Gossip Girl, with a real motive and good resources

-and last but not least a sweet Nair scene so they at least remember on of the main couples from the plot

But who am I kidding, the writers are too brainwashed for that.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

But who am I kidding, the writers are too brainwashed for that.

Haha you are so right       I really hope that at least some of your wishes for the finale will come true!!!               Chace is too pretty, just look at him, gorgeous man          
Posted at
351 posts
Ava-mila

don't even get me started on the hottness of Chace... damn

Posted at
It's time you guys... GG is officially over in a few hours. Thank god...
Posted at

^^YEP!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad it's over. What a horrible show :P I think we all stuck with it because we hoped that it would pay off or we would get glimpses of what we loved so much about GG in s1. But it just got worse and worse and now it's finally over and I'm half extremely relieved that I don't have to watch this and be disappointed anymore and half furious at myself for ever watching this show in the first place. It hooked me in s1 and I loved it till 3x01. And I've been miserably stuck with it for 4 years. I wish it just ended with 2x25. 

HALLELUJAH WE ARE FINALLY FREE FROM THIS SHOW!!!! 

Posted at
351 posts
Ava-mila

I'm so proud of Nate THE MAYOR Archibald.

Ok it's a little stretched but at least he ended up being the most successful from the group, which was really my wish for him since he has grown the most and showed the most moral on the show (putting aside sleeping with Serena and the drug abuse hahaa)

I actually like that he ended up alone because I hated all of his girlfriends accept Blair.

I'm gonna miss the Natefused Manbangs :(

Posted at
839 posts
Blairarchibald

You could read the books if you want but it's basically the same fuckery as the show.

They were good for awhile, and then there was the last book where Nate couldn't pick between Serena and Blair. But then they wrote another god damn book because the show was so successful. 

Guess what happens in that book?

Chuck becomes UNGAY and pursues Blair adding another tier to the N-B-S love triangle. But at the end, Nate still can't decide, so it was a virtually pointless book.

Fuck the show, fuck the books, and FUCK CHAIR!

Long live Nate and Blair. Despite what anyone says, I think they truly loved each other and it could've grown into something increasingly beautiful!

Posted at

Fuck the show, fuck the books

agree with this!! 

and FUCK CHAIR!

this went a bit too far :'( haha

but I agree, Nate and Blair were really cute together. I wish they had had more scenes throughout the show because even if they weren't going to be endgame, they were still supposed to be great friends.

They wasted so much time on the Blouis/Dair storylines. I would've rather seen pretty much anything else. I would've really enjoyed some great Blair & Nate (or Blair + Serena/ Eleanor/ Harold/ Cyrus/ Dorota/ anyone else) scenes instead of the forced dair/blouis stuff :P 

Posted at

wait so Nate and Blair didn't end up together in the books??

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad