omg just read the callsheets. we get finally rufly scenes. aaaaaaaaaaaw

Posted at

I was wondering if you saw those.  I thought you might be happy - finally!

Posted at

yeah they will have scenes finally. ok they get scenes with ivy. i think lily finds out about rufus and ivy and flips out then or acts jealosly. and i hope bart and lily are already in serious trouble to this time

Posted at

I'm still entirely grossed out by Rufus and Ivy.  Is she going to say "Call me Lily"???  I bet Lily is quite jealous and lashes out at Ivy. I'm curious to see how Rufus acts during this - will he favor Lily or Ivy?  God, I hope Lily.  And, yes, what is the status of Lily and Bart at this point?

Posted at

i hopw bart and lily is over soon lol.. ok that was rude..

i think rufus would be wondered that lily did not arrive with bart. and lily will see him with ivy. so she acts jealosly and rufus would be like..(you decided to be mrs bass, did you remember on this?)

yeah i think he would saying that. and later he would maybe see that ivy goes to far or something in this kind

Posted at

bumping here come on

Posted at

so happy that rufly were in the 100. episode featurette too!:-)

Posted at

bump bump here^^

Posted at

Netti - did you hear who are shooting scenes together today???  In Central Park I believe!

Posted at

i am so happy at moment. i could crying.. sighs why so perfect my rufly!! please give me my rufly endgame sighs

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad