Netti I'm so sorry about rufly. I was really hoping they'd be endgame (mostly so that DS wouldn't be together!!) and I was shocked that they weren't after everything that's happened since s1. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!! I got my endgame, but I still feel horribly disappointed and totally regret watching this show. It's the most miserable and torturous experience and I don't know why I put myself through it for the last 4 years. I hope you are doing okay. I think we should all just forget this atrocious show and move on :) I'm sending you a big hug Netti!!! <3

Posted at

that is our endgame. everything else is only trolling from the writers. if they believe that i would buying lily and william creeper or rufus and madame, then they must be true idiots. no chemistry by lily and william. ok they have chemistry but only as father and daughter lol or friends. but no couple!

rufus and madame looked more friendly too. and rufly get the kiss!! not creeper and lily get a kiss. or rufus and madame! it was rufly! so yeah i think or stay by rufly open ending. everything else is only nonsense!

Posted at

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I think its pretty obvious that they didnt make them end up together because it would be weird for Derena to happen. I think Rufly have way more chemistry and history than Derena. Sorry to say this but Rufly deserved their happy ending no matter what. 

Posted at

jup juliette. but the writers are morons. they do not understand the history from rufly. but kelly said it already. they left the story unfinished, so she felt it.

Posted at

bump bump bump here for rufly

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I guess the last kiss was added by the actors. As Im 100% sure they were not pleased their characters didnt end up as a couple in the end.

Posted at

lol who knows. i think the idea with the kiss is from matt and kelly at end. they both loved rufly. and i think they were pissed at end too.. but both believe on the open ending too..^^

Posted at
-Coop-
734 posts
Coop101

I'm glad Lily and Rufus didn't end up together. Rufus deserved someone so much better than Lily. She became worse than her mother.  

Posted at

i agree that lily was really on her worst level in season 6. the writers ruined her. i am fan from her but i think lily should search a really good therapy. she has so many issues.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.