Andrea_18
364 posts
Andrea18

It starts tomorrow, so let's talk about it here.

Posted at

it started today!? the first match was Mexico against South Africa, and they tied 1-1. It started at 10 am EST (USA) and then france and uruguay play against eachother in a few hours.

Posted at
15306 posts
Peace

yeah france guys !!! lol

Posted at

*football

but whatever, i don't actually care about this shit, i'm going to watch for the attractive men, but with the sound off ofc.

Posted at
1741 posts
Gossipgossip

I love the world cup, its huge in England and is an excuse for parties and barbiques. It makes most of England happy too :D England flags everywhere!

Posted at
Cece's Revenge
8356 posts
Bass-slut

The best team

Posted at

Tania

I love you.

Spain IS the best team ever, and is doing so well now!! Currently ranked 2nd after Brazil, but i have faith that Spain can and WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP 2010!!!!! Me Encanta todo el equipo! Son buenisimos! 

Posted at
Cece's Revenge
8356 posts
Bass-slut

@Lola So... are you rooting for Spain too? I love you too

YAY!

We have the best team, Brazil has a shitty coach *cough* so we are going to win. I am really excited about the World Cup and here in Spain we don´t talk about another thing :D

Next Thursday I will go with my sister and a couple of friend to watch the match in a bar!

Posted at
17072 posts
Martinayaya

..but I don't think we'll win this year...I feel something for Spain and Germany, I love them.

Posted at
lisa_2
1736 posts
Lisa2

We have the best team, Brazil has a shitty coach *cough* so we are going to win. I am really excited about the World Cup and here in Spain we don´t talk about another thing :D

Yep, Brazil's coach is awful. Argentina has a great team, but her coach is bad too.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.