source [link]

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I wonder what that means...

Posted at
kirstenroxscb
57 posts

well i looked up the title and it has something to do with this guy leaving and the way i read it the person has some choices to make.

i think it has something to do with blair's possible engagement party but maybe it is really a going away party because she is going to move to france with the prince but then she realizes she can't be with him because she loves someone else. then one week later she goes to find that person. who it is i would put more of my money on chuck then anyone else because of spoilers of her having two princes kneeling before her and she might not make the right choice so she at first chose louis and then she comes to realize that maybe what she really wants is a king and not prince because she is called queen b for a reason and since chuck was the prince of manhattan that turned into king once bart died it could logiclly make sense

Posted at
DXKing
1185 posts

The right choice will be Dan.

Bet your life on it.

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate
The right choice would be Blair choosing herself and btw why would she choose a guy that she doesn't love?
Posted at
kirstenroxscb
57 posts

i like how dan and blair fans don't realise that they are a prop for chuck and blair until chuck and blair get back together also dan and blair are not even together she is going to get with the prince and he is most likely getting with charlie you could see the sexual chemistry between dan and charlie in the promo so dan and blair fans don't get your hopes up because it is not likely friendship yes romance i think not

Posted at
801 posts
19chair4ever96

I think that Blair will tell Chuck goodbye and say that they are over for good, and then go off with Louis. But then she willl realize that she has made "The Wrong Goodbye." I think that makes the most sense but I'm biased:p But for all we know it might have nothiing to do with Blair..... 

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate
I agree Brooklyn. I actually like the sound of the title.
Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I embrase the fact that Blair finally has feelings for someone else (Dan). 

I think Chuck and Louis will both propose....and Blair will choose Dan (SHHHHOOOCCKKKER). 

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate
I think Blair will chose Dan 2 as a real good friend lol
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.