JuniorMint
42 posts
Juniormint

I just saw this posted on spoiler TV

Blair devises a plan to bring down a teacher; Chuck wakes up in a hotel with little memory of what happened the previous evening. Airs: 2nd February 2009

Believe it?

Posted at
160 posts
Chuckbassluv

I'm thinking it;s probably that weird Eyes Wide Shut storyline Jesssica Szor was talking about. Even though to be honest I wish Chuck would get his s*** together!!!

Posted at
JuniorMint
42 posts
Juniormint

Ok what happened in Eyes Wide Shut?? I've never seen it and am TOTALLY missing the reference.

Posted at
Bee.

its flying over my head aswell.. *ushally feel like a dumbass when people mention it*

all i know is that it has something to do with orgies? maybe i dunno ? :$

Posted at
mimi

Eyes wide shut was about a party that only certain people get invited to by invitation only and people are wearing masks and costumes never reveal themselves and yeah basically a huge orgy party.

Don't know how this will fit into a teen drama show though........

Posted at
Lacey

that does seem too racy for a teen drama show

Posted at
britt

lol yeah, sounds waaay to racy for a teen show

Posted at
JuniorMint
42 posts
Juniormint

I just ready the full synopsis on imdb and there does seem like there could be some possible plot similarities.  I mean obviously it wouldn't really be anything like the movie because of how racy it is... but there is definitely some very toned down possibilities.

Posted at
Bailey

Maybe its not an orgy party, maybe its some kind of secret organization regarding sexual activity?... ok, well maybe it is an orgy party and I am obviously guessing that Chuck is going to be there and gets drugged or something (as said in the spoilers) and he doesn't know what had happened. Speaking of all these plot lines there is also a rumor going on about Carrnal Knowledge (which is what this forum is about). And both Eyes Wide Open and Carnal Knowledge have to do with sexual experiences so i am probably guessing that these storylines will happen for the future episodes. And I wouldn't have a problem with some fornification here and there considering there are only 9 episodes left! So probably all this stuff will be for future reference.

Posted at
mimi

Yeah I agree I was just about to post that of course there is more to the story, it's been awhile since I saw this movie but what i do remember is Tom Cruise gets invited to this party the source never reveals what kind of party it is or anything and tells him he needs to get a mask oh there is also a password for him to enter the party. And when he goes he enters this underworld of sex and I think he sees something that happens there. But again I don't know how this is all going to play in the show.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.