249 posts
Blaiirchuuck

Monica: Tell me Blair is lying and Louis isn't the father! Tell me this new Gossip Girl photo is of Blair telling Chuck he's the father!Can't say either of those things, sorry! Should we stop talking then? Or did you want to know that Louis is definitely the baby daddy? (That's what our source says, anyway. And this source hasn't been wrong before.) Let me know if you want to know.

Deirdre: Dying to know about the new Gossip Girl photo! Any hope for Chuck and Blair?I'm told they will have a heart to heart and Chuck does apologize for something very big/epic, but I don't think this scene has the outcome you're hoping for. Unless you're a Dan + Blair or Louis + Blair or Dorota + Blair shipper.

(source)http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_get_scoop_on_glee_revenge/269919#ixzz1b7JfEON8 

Posted at
9673 posts
Ari

omfg i hope kristen is right for once in her fucking life

Posted at
Ella...
1494 posts
Chuckblairalways
After last nights episode where everyone on the UES had the biggest ego party ever and only read their parts of the books and acted like children (apart from Chuck surprisingly) I can only hope Kristen is right that something will have a good outcome for Dan and Blair. Dan deserves something good...
Posted at
249 posts
Blaiirchuuck

omfg i hope kristen is right for once in her fucking lif

I hope she is wrong....

Posted at
8877 posts
Stella

AGAIN:DON'T LISTEN TO KIRSTEN: SHE HAS NEVER (!!!) BEEN RIGHT SO FAR.

Posted at
9673 posts
Ari

i love how stella changes her opinion to suit her ships

Posted at

lol

you know Kirsten Dos Santos' credibility is as bad as any tabloids

and knowing kirsten, she defines the words embellished spoilers lol

Posted at
3381 posts
Aint-born-typical

it's not embellished spoilers, these are just not spoilers.  first question is sort of guaranteed to be shot down because kristin may just not have that information (and that's pretty much what kristin is saying "i don't have that information).   second question is saying "you'll have your chair scene, but blair is still marrying louis (as we all know from the writers themselves, blair will go all the way with her wedding planning).  so kristine isn't really lying, she is just not giving anything knew away.

Posted at
3381 posts
Aint-born-typical

*Kristen.  

Posted at
3381 posts
Aint-born-typical

*new

ugh, this isn't going to be my day....

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.