961 posts
Blairshipper

=O !!! So, I'm not sure if this is true, so take it with a big grain of salt, but here goes:

Blair and Chuck have sex and Blair immediately wants to tell the prince that they are over and she wants to be with Chuck. But Chuck sees how happy she is without him and that he brings out the dark side in her, so he lets her go and tells the prince that they have his blessing... So they kind of redeem Chuck in that way. He puts aside his feelings and what he wants, so that Blair can be happy without feeling like she chose the prince over him. He sorta did that for her. Lily and Rufus aren't really doing anything... They are just there (as always)

Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

Chuck does let Blair go and gives Louis his blessing. Blair is planning wedding to Louis at end of episode. Dan isn't over Blair at all. His secret that Vanessa finds out is that he wrote a book called "Inside" Vanessa reads it and I think Dan says he's been working on it for about five years. So that's the reason he wanted to be caught up in UES. He doesn't want it published anymore, cares about all of these people...but Vanessa gives it to a publisher at the very end...and says shes going to Barcelona. major cliffhanger with Charlie....Working a long con with her "mom" her name's not charlie, not on any meds. Hired by carol to get into the trust fund I guess.

Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

It's true that Dan has been writing a book about the upper east side. But now that he knows these people that has now become his friends and family, he doesn't want to publish it anymore. Vanessa finds the book when she goes to the loft to look for Charlie and she reads it. She calls Dan and lets him know how good it is and that he should publish it and not let his feelings for the others stop him. She also says that not everyone would be mad at him for writing this book because "a certain someone might like how she is painted in the book" and she's not talking about Serena (it's Blair). But Dan is upset because he is sure that if anyone reads the book, it will for sure make him the ultimate outsider... It's also true that Charlie isn't really Charlie. She's an actor that Carol hired to play her daughter so she could get the money so no one would ever come looking for her real daughter. 

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

What?

Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

Well, I guess the biggest cliffhanger is that Charlie isn't really Charlie and that she's been hired by Carol. She's also supposed to go on a bus and leave, but then she looks at the paper napkin where Georgina wrote her number on and I'm betting that she's not leaving town just yet ;-) Besides that, I don't think there's much else. Nate and Chuck go on a trip, Dan and Eric leave to vacay at some beach house, Serena goes away too and meets an actor who is reading her favorite book and she finds out it's being made into a movie and she gets hired by the director to be a part of it, Vanessa leaves town but first she makes sure that Dan's book gets published and also she gets all the checks for the book (she says she's going to send them to the author, but who knows when it comes to her...), Blair leaves with the prince. 

Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

Blair has her phone in her coat pocket so she speed dials Chuck who listens to everything they are saying and Blair clearly says where they are so he will come. He then brings Nate and Raina and Raina is actually the one who stops Russell. Of course he's worried. But he saves the day ;-) 

The explanation to Chair in chairs: After Chuck has saved Blair from Russel they are about to go back to the party so Blair can be with Louis, but Chuck suggests that they have a drink first to calm their nerves. When they go to the bar or wherever they go, they see that there is a bar mitzvah going on and they take two of the nametags that are there and go in. They basically just join the party and ends up in the chairs... 

Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

And Dan and Blair does talk in the end where Dan says something along the lines of "if you ever get lonely in the castle..." and then Blair cuts him off and says that she has already copied his movie queue and that they will begin with one of the movies on monday and take it from there. Very cute :) 

Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

Okay, that's all the spoilers I found on this site: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397442/board/nest/182487811?p=2

SO FUCKING CRAZY! I have no words if this is true, especially the Charlie bit! :O

Posted at
961 posts
Blairshipper

Oh, I missed a spoiler on Georgina:

Apparently she's there with her "boring" banker husband and she's actually not up to anything, BUT when she sees that Serena and Vanessa are up to something, she get's really excited because she's been so bored with her life recently and she wants in. But nobody is telling her what's going on so she's really not a part of it until later on when she figures out that Charlie hasn't even been on any meds and that it's all an act. So she gives Charlie her number in case she wants to come back to the city. Georgina says the city has been "dull" recently.

Posted at
8177 posts
Kittiwitti

This is so shocking O_o

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad