In the Midnight Hour (Episodes)
Looks like some things may come to a head in this episode. The interns have gone crazy, operating on themselves!
I agree. The sneak peak was hilarious when Alex shows up and mer's all like "If your out here, who's in there with izzie? pause... DEREK?!
I think tonight is going to be a mix of comedy but somewhere along the middle take a turn for the seriously!!! Maybe we can get some MERDER heat tonight???
lolololol i got to see that meredith and alex part
Can't wait for the episode tonight! Very anxious to see where Shonda is taking us with the Izzie/Denny storyline AND I'm hoping for some good stuff with Mer/Der. From the preview of Mer/Der listening to Izzie, maybe thats a hint of what we'll get later in the episode from Mer/Der! Lets hope!
totally but seriously i need merder action!
I'm not alone in this wish...but can we finally "bury" Denny already? My little group has had it with this Izzie story line.
Well all I can say for right now is OMFG... I will have to watch it again to gain a full comprehension of everything. But I am desipointed because we have NO MERDER ACTION AGAIN!!!! Loving the HUNT/YANG storyline so far. And the Bailey like speeches from our residents. Little sad about the Meredith and Cristina fight though, but maybe with Sadie and Cristina out for a little bit we can have some MERDER HEAT???
1. Denny, go away! Your dead. Izzie's probably going crazy.
2. Pretty intense the whole intern surgery.
3. Sadie, you make things worse.
4. Whole thing with Izzie in the begining was so funny. When Meredith yelled "Derek?!" I loved her face!
5. Speaking of MerDer...God damn it! I need some heat. They're the reason I watch the show. Although it killed me when they were not together, at least I knew something would change. When they got back together there would be some pretty intense stuff. Now there on a flat road, and frankly, WHERE THE HELL IS IT LEADING?!