The TIes That Bind (Episodes)
This and "There's No I in Team" have been my favorite in this season.
Here's My take on this episode:
1. I LAUGHED SOO HARD the convo McDreamy and McSteamy when Der was telling Sloan to stay out of Lexie's little! Soo hilarious! McSteamy's comment about how der said "LittleSloan" and he corrected him by saying"BigSloan". I couldnt stop laughing!
2. Im totally confused on the whole Denny Izzie thing. What the hell is happening? That pretty much leaves us with the brain tumor.
3. I dont like Dr. Dixon i mean not making fun of her but, SGH is all about the socialness so... she dosent fit in.
4. Christina+Hunt= No
5. GOD! MerDer needs to see heat! Since they moved in together they've become a kiss-on-the-cheek couple. It's annoying! Are they still in love? I need some good McDreamy looks!
6. The whole intern thing... getting a little creepy.
7. Callie+Sloan= a must!
8. Christina is starting to branch away from Meredith and becoming a good friend to Callie. Good stuff!
9. I do NOT miss Hahn. Her being gone is great! Its letting Mark and Callie have a chance. Although, I still don't agree with how that all happened. Hahn was just so negative all the time and not a nice person.
10. Sadie- May stir thing up between MerDer and Christina and Mer but we'll see.
Iam also like the series vey much. Really the series was very excited.