Thursdays 9:00 PM on ABC
Prime_large
Greys-anatomy
piiink_grey's_girl91
10 posts
Piiinkgreysgirl91

hey does anybody know when 6.01 is going to be on tV?

I am from Austria and we are at 5.08 right now.. kinda sad though but thanks to you guys I ' ve watched all the episodes on ch131.

Posted at
indigo61
11 posts

Season 6 will be premiere on September. The Sixth season is believed to further explore the relationships of Owen and Christina, Callie and Arizona, as well as the "marriage" of Meredith and Derek.

Posted at
1287 posts
Marriedmymcdreamy

I am guessing September 24th will be the premier episode.  Hopefully another 2 hours worth of Grey's!  I for one cannot wait until we see our Seattle Gracers again, I am going to go crazy waiting to find out what happens!

Posted at
carolina
13 posts

I hope it´s September 24th, because it is my 30th birthday, and it would a hell of a present! :D

Posted at
1287 posts
Marriedmymcdreamy

That would be a great present!  It seems so far away yet, but then I just realized that it is only about 2 weeks before my 100 mile bike ride in the Dempsey Challenge!  http://tinyurl.com/cwlo5f  I have raised over $1000 (some of it is still on it's way, and hasn't shown up, but the checks were sent in) so far for the Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope and Healing.  I HOPE I get at least to see, if not meet Patrick there!  Now THAT would be a present (my birthday isn't til January - my hubby and Patrick share a bday though)!!!

Posted at
investigative_sponge

yeah i bet it will be sept 24th too.

i'm also doing the dempsey challenge, http://tinyurl.com/c9nd4s, i got at least $725, i know of another check that was mailed but not seen there yet. i'm excited!

Posted at
254 posts
2anthony4

I hope its the 24th cos my birthday is on the 25th and I can watch it online on my b'day!!!

Posted at
1287 posts
Marriedmymcdreamy

@investigative_sponge - Have you been waiting long for that check to show up?  Just curious because a business gave me a check for $100, and I sent it in with a donation form and that was about 2 1/2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shown up.  I personally sent a check from cash donations I had received, and that hasn't shown up yet either...The first couple showed up fast.  Maybe they are just getting a lot more now and it is taking longer, but I was wondering if you had the same thing.

Posted at
investigative_sponge

yeah its taken a while, my aunt sent it in at least a week and 1/2 ago and its not up yet. the first few weeks it was REALLY fast. i was thinking the same thing though, its probably taking them a lot longer to sort through them now.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Grey's Anatomy Quotes

Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith (closing voiceover)

There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.

Meredith
x Close Ad