Thursdays 9:00 PM on ABC
Prime_large
Greys-anatomy
rainintogravity

I'm not sure if it was created for the show, or if it's BY an actual artist... But what was the kind of slow, soothing piano track that was playing toward the end when Meredith was standing in the NICU/baby holding area and then Cristina walks in? Right as that scene began, they showed the clock with the multicolored numbers, and the crib mobile... THAT piano track. I'm in love with it and just want to listen to it on repeat for hours. (:

Any help is welcome. I couldn't get the app SoundHound on my phone to recognise it, either...

Thanks!

Posted at
20 posts

yaaaa they definitely played that before and i would LOVE to have the song!

Posted at
Dale C

Oh man, I want this tune soo bad. If anyone has/knows it please post it on youtube and label the seaon and episode for everyone else to find.

Such an amazing peice that melts your heart.

Dale

Posted at
qhairyl iyzuan

This song was played in season 6 episode 02. it was the background music when mark started narrating about "grief". i was swept away when heard this piano tarck again in the latest season 7. plz oh plz let me know whats the name of the song. it is a very beautiful song.

Posted at
lyk2yang
1 posts

I like the music. Really wonderful piano music. Awesome.

http://greek.otavo.tv/

Posted at
nbajerseymart.com
Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it! nbajerseymart.com http://www.nbajerseymart.com/
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more Grey's Anatomy?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Grey's Anatomy Quotes

Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith (closing voiceover)

There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.

Meredith
x Close Ad