Thursdays 9:00 PM on ABC
Greys-anatomy
PINK MIST
I have been thinking very serious about this idea and I want to get some feed back from all the Grey’s Anatomy fans out there…What do you all think about a Grey’s Anatomy yearly convention? Like a Star Trek convention??? YES.. like a Star Trek convention ONLY way cooler!! Of course it would be in Seattle, and definitly held over the summer so everyone would have the chance to go/save up…whatever. Maybe have like a committee or something. I really think this would be a great opportunity for all of us Grey’s Anatomy fans out there. I think websites and forums like this are the best and I very much enjoy them, but there is just something about the idea of a yearly convention. If anyone knows if anything like this already exist please let me know. IF you are interested or think I am crazy for thinking of something like this please post something back…Or here is my email address if anyone would like to email their ideas to me instead. I am moving forward with this…anyone with me?!?!?!?!
Posted at
PINK MIST
TeamMeredith@yahoo.com sorry here is my email address
Posted at
orbiting_quasar
I don't know; might be a bit obsessive considering the show has only had three seasons. It is only a TV show, after all. How much stuff could really be put into a convention?
Posted at
PINK MIST
this is very true..its is a bit obsessive...but then again so are most Grey's Anatomy fans I have ran across. I know the likely hood of a convention is not pheasible, but then again thats why I posted what I posted to get an idea if this was a good idea or not. I was dragged along to a Star Trek convention one time and I was pretty overwhelmed by the obsession these people had over a TV show. It did not seem healthy, then I became a Grey's Anatomy fan and understood the Trekkies out there a little better. Thank you for your imput and I hope I don't come across as crazy...I am just a die hard fan.
Posted at
hot4dempsey
sounds like a good idea...better have security for all those burktina fans that bash anyone that has a different opinion other then theirs.
Posted at
Burktina Forever
hey thats not very nice hot4dempsy! lol j/k I know we Burktina Fans have strong opinions, but I like mer and der to and I wouldn't care what other peoples opinions are. lol!
Posted at
hot4dempsey
well i was waiting for a big blood bath for my comment..thanks for proving me that at least one burktina fan has control...lol
Posted at
Burktina Forever
lol no problem hot4dempsy!
Posted at
purplemerder
i think it would be fun........hey hot4dempsey don't get all cage fighter on the burktina fans.......lol
Posted at
Burktina Forever
haha! thanks purplemerder!
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.