Thursdays 9:00 PM on ABC
Greys-anatomy
PINK MIST
I have been thinking very serious about this idea and I want to get some feed back from all the Grey’s Anatomy fans out there…What do you all think about a Grey’s Anatomy yearly convention? Like a Star Trek convention??? YES.. like a Star Trek convention ONLY way cooler!! Of course it would be in Seattle, and definitly held over the summer so everyone would have the chance to go/save up…whatever. Maybe have like a committee or something. I really think this would be a great opportunity for all of us Grey’s Anatomy fans out there. I think websites and forums like this are the best and I very much enjoy them, but there is just something about the idea of a yearly convention. If anyone knows if anything like this already exist please let me know. IF you are interested or think I am crazy for thinking of something like this please post something back…Or here is my email address if anyone would like to email their ideas to me instead. I am moving forward with this…anyone with me?!?!?!?!
Posted at
PINK MIST
TeamMeredith@yahoo.com sorry here is my email address
Posted at
orbiting_quasar
I don't know; might be a bit obsessive considering the show has only had three seasons. It is only a TV show, after all. How much stuff could really be put into a convention?
Posted at
PINK MIST
this is very true..its is a bit obsessive...but then again so are most Grey's Anatomy fans I have ran across. I know the likely hood of a convention is not pheasible, but then again thats why I posted what I posted to get an idea if this was a good idea or not. I was dragged along to a Star Trek convention one time and I was pretty overwhelmed by the obsession these people had over a TV show. It did not seem healthy, then I became a Grey's Anatomy fan and understood the Trekkies out there a little better. Thank you for your imput and I hope I don't come across as crazy...I am just a die hard fan.
Posted at
hot4dempsey
sounds like a good idea...better have security for all those burktina fans that bash anyone that has a different opinion other then theirs.
Posted at
Burktina Forever
hey thats not very nice hot4dempsy! lol j/k I know we Burktina Fans have strong opinions, but I like mer and der to and I wouldn't care what other peoples opinions are. lol!
Posted at
hot4dempsey
well i was waiting for a big blood bath for my comment..thanks for proving me that at least one burktina fan has control...lol
Posted at
Burktina Forever
lol no problem hot4dempsy!
Posted at
purplemerder
i think it would be fun........hey hot4dempsey don't get all cage fighter on the burktina fans.......lol
Posted at
Burktina Forever
haha! thanks purplemerder!
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Grey's Anatomy Quotes

Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith (closing voiceover)

There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.

Meredith
x Close Ad