Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

this house thing is really bothering you, isn't it?

Yes it is. His ultimate "masterplan" is een more lame than Katherine's "I do a hostage situation and be with steffie" one or Damon's "I do the hostage situation and get my hoe back".

It just sounds so...weak and generic and silly for someone who has been built up for entire season as some oldest powerful most paranoid most cruel vampire in the history of time, who murders entire families and villages just to make a point.

On the other hand, what exactly do you have to do to qualify as the main villain? Kill everyone in Mystic Falls except Elena, Damon, Stefan?  

Going by the logical build up he had in S2, that would have already happened. He did it to Kat's whole family and town for running away and Miss Cardboard screwed him over how many time snow? ANd what he does? Empty words.

ACtor has the presence of villain but the script does not 

Have  him have an actual plan...or hell have him have no plan and be all book-klaus, painting houses red with her friend's innards just to get back at elena. 

The keyword for klaus so far is :underwhelming.

Even Elijah was more threatening or "evil" in his first appearances(then he got soft...alot.) 

Posted at
Please don't tell me that elijah is taking klau's side again coz i saw him standing next to klaus,that would be plain stupid or does he have some agenda deep down.I love elijah and i want him to be on his own team.It seems like stefan has returned the coffins to klaus,what changed his mind?
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Klaus had got the coffins on his own and Elijah joining Klaus is better than joining Elena and plus Elijah is a family man.
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

If I was Klaus, I'd push Stefan into the flames and push him back everytime he tries to escape.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Idk why, but I don't like Damon in that stills.

Elijah and Stefan, tho

Posted at
That's why i said i want him to be on his own,i don't want elijah to join team elena,or team salvatores or team klaus.Elijah is above that coz he's awesome.
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Yeah but Plec don't know nothing about being on your own.
Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

God Elijah is hot!

On the point, the stupidity that this show allows themselves to show in Elijah is so effing immense. I honestly thought that he wouldn't be on Klaus' side since Klaus have nothing really to offer him. To be fair, Klaus have only killed Elijah once, but either way, atm. Elijah should have huge trust issues. He have been killed 5 times so far in about a year time or so. . . The first time i suppose he just lost a battle so Damon could stake him, but he lost because Elena managed to outsmart him, probably because he trust people to much. . . Fucking neanderthal. . .

Posted at
Well that is sad coz it would have been better and for God sake where is kevin?is he no longer part of the show or what?
Posted at

he has "full trust in plec" and is currently busy making Secret Circle even bigger trainwreck than it is.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.