Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
593 posts
Lord-of-winter

I enjoyed the the episode.

Posted at
12 posts

i thought cole looked a bit like elijah !

and it really is the original diaries now !.but seriously i'm all for it ,let's kill off matt and elena and bonnie ! and just keep caroline damon and stephan and the originals ! ,,i mean a show about elijah ,klaus ,rebekah and caroline as the lead character  ,how cool would that be !,,

i felt really sad for caroline !,,and matt ,seriously i don't get the point of him being on the show !,he just pops up to hug elena and caroline and talk about how messed up the town is !,i get it he's the only human left but seriously he's useless ,actually i agree with klaus he's kinda perfect for elena ,they're both useless!

i really liked the dinner scene !,,and i also likd the reaction of the originals to thier mother being alive ,they all looked speechless !,,,but for some reason i don't like the mother ,!!

in general it was a good episode !,

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Definitely one of the best episodes for a while. I loved that they focused on the brother dynamics and the reoccurring (and very depressing) fact that a woman gets in between them. All this drama is just missing one person.............KATHERINE MY LOVE, where art thou?

Posted at
2 posts

Of course Finn has issues, he's been in a coffin for 900 years. Poor guy won't even know who Shakespeare is.Kol wasn't in that much longer than Rebekah was.

I did like Klaus' facial expressions in this episode, but the saddest one had to be his face when he saw his mother walk through the door. He hurt her, and the tears showed us viewers a new side of him, that he was capable of remorse (and/or fear). I also thought Rebekah's face when she saw her was sweet.

But, how did Klaus trap his mother in that coffin, because she didn't look so much like a mummy when the coffin shot open? She's obviously a vampire, surviving 1000 years in a coffin and also attacking Bonnie and her mom probably for blood. But how did she turn? Are we going to get more info next week? The best thing about it is, even Mikael didn't know she was alive.

Posted at
798 posts
Omgqt

OMG THIS WAS AN AMAZING EPISODE. What was perfect:

1] Elena was there for a minimum. All she did was having :O face. Sheriff Forbes was more useful than her.

2] Focused on Originals. Omg how much i liked that scene of all of them. Elijah is so elegant and awesome. Kol is so handsome omg <3 and Finn looks like the craziest one there. Rebekah, welcome back. I am very curious about how things will turn. Mama original, lol. I dont know, i dont like her.

3] Caroline and dad, damn it. It made me cry :( So moving.

4] The Alaric's blood everywhere was a bit scary .. especially when i was watching it at 4 am alone

5] Agree with RedOktober!! KATHERINE, MY LOVE, where art thou ;D .. same for Tyler. Where Matt is around and Tyler will miss 5 episodes WTF :D

6] Please kill Elena. And dont get rid off Originals too soon.

Posted at
- Lame start of episode.  Of course Elijah joines Klaus. Naive Kenny- Lame elena scene Lame steffie scene, BOnnie's mother is just a plot device. Lame SE scene. CAROLINE! ANd yes. PLEC YOU HAVE TO STUFF ELENA INTO EVERY SCENE THERE IS? Well figures  Bill is alive. This show. Yes and Elena keeps GETTING STUFFFED INTO EVERY SCENE. And Elena keeps getting stuffed into every scene.  yay.... a history of mary sue cardboards having always been mary sue cardboards... Yes another lame original and Klaus turns even into bigger pussy.. Yes, mama original. Trainwreck. Trainreck.

The good:

Caroline Scenes

The BAd: 

Everything else.

The worst:

Elena Swan.       
Posted at
Bill going back alive pissed me off.  Meredith story is bland and pointless. just get rid of this Cardboard#2 already. This is not Meredith from the books. Well congrats TVD you made EVERYTHING since Ordinary People COMPLETELY pointless again. Season Three - THe Season of the fillers.
Posted at
And did they have to stuff fucking Elena Swan into every scene? SHE WAS IN EVERY SCENE. POINTLESSLY.gjahaksghsnakgaJUSTGETRIDOFTHATBITCHALREADYiejawawhaokiawh Steffie continues to be annoying. Yay Plec, we all knew you can write a villain....ooops no you can't. Steffie remains  an annoying wimpy bunny eater. Damon was as always annoying. Where did the character go? Now he is bland one-dimensional snark machine. Katherine does not exist again. 
Posted at

Also, LOLPLEC, after this episode I can't stop laughing at every scene Klaus apears.

His villain potential? Atmospheric build up? Gone. He is as scary or as dangerous as Matt now.

Posted at

AT least a new mentalist episode aired or I would be boiling with fury on stupidity and boredom and pointlessness of TVD.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.