Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Klaus cracked me up, even though I felt bad for him a bit. Finn was in the coffin longer than any of them, after the mother, so of course he reacted the craziest. And here is my bitchy grammar nazi mode: It's KOL

Matt was present I guess to be relevant because of Klaus mentioning that he wants him to help continue the petrova line.

Posted at

Frankly the only good thing the show could do is on if it was REALLY Elena who stabbed those people.

Then again, we all would know which plotline plec is ripping off..

And here I was joking about this being even worse than fourth season of ats and the only thing needing to complete it being Elena getting possessed.  

Posted at
KristopherRod
45 posts
Kristopherrod

Well I for one thought this episode was great. Most people did actually. Caroline is cool and all, but I'm getting tired of seeing her cry and be sad/tortured. You're always complaining about Elena being a Mary Sue, but all Caroline has done really in this season is get tortured and dumped and cry. I mean don't get me wrong, I love her character, I just wish they gave her something else to do. And I can't wait to learn more about the Originals.

Posted at

but all Caroline has done really in this season is get tortured and dumped and cry.

Which is more than Elena or anyone else in the show did through last three seasons. All the reaction we got from Elena EVER was a raised eyebrow and a shrug.

what you described is anti-thesis of mary sue.  You see, Mary sue characters do not have flaws and are "perfect". Caroline is most flawed person in the whole show. 

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

I'm not finished with the episode but Kol just reminds me of Christian Bale. At least when he was sleeping. Now that I see pictures of him and Klaus, he's more Hugh Jackman. xD

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Wait, or is that Finn? IDK.

But my thoughts were "How the heck did they hire Christian Bale as Original? ... Oh ..."

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Wait, how can Bill Forbes not burn in the sun? Or do they have like 132392348 of magical rings in their pocket??

Posted at

kol so popped my ovariesas i expected him to be

highlight of the show

hahaha

i want a 3-way with him and klaus

sidenote

retconning is gayyyyyyy

lul @ plec wanting cardboard babies

and caroline made me cry

why is everone a dick to caroline?

leave my caroline alone

Posted at

btw I wanna have kol's babies

prove you wrong kitty

prove you wrong kitty

prove you wrong kitty

prove you wrong kitty

prove you wrong kitty

prove you wrong kitty

prove you wrong kitty

prove you wrong kitty

prove you wrong kitty

prove you wrong kitty

HE'S NOT MATT!!!

Posted at

excuse me Christian bale?

girl please lul

my new ovary popper is no anorexic freak.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad