Stefan and girls playing twister - funny)
Rebacce entering Salvatore's house without Elena to invite her - strange again!
'Kluas has given me this...gift"...Seriously Tyler?WTF?Poor Caroline..
Damon and Elena scene - just so forced! How can Damon just act like this?Stefan\s changed but come on..Ths "I'll procet you no matter what" shit sucks!
Bonnie...no comments..I know you're hurted but just listen to Jeremy, he could tell you some onte
Oh my God!An Original Witch I guess wants Elena to be dead!And we made the whole circle!)An other person who wants Elens to be dead!But there're a lot of people who wants to protect her)funny
Elena is jelous about Damon talking to Rebecca?still looks so forced. sorry...
Rebecca and Damon..it was nice)She's hilarious)
"Everything I love about me is you" - my God!Tyler and Caroline are so sweet)
An intense and sweet scene:Stefan catches Elena...it looed like an old him came back for a sec. I guess Elena wasn't also sure about that.
Well, Elena died so it is not strange for Rebecca to enter and how dare they even put Buffy name with Elena.Elena look jealous of Rebecca and Damon. I love Rebecca chemistry with everyone. Then the original witch wants Elena dead because everything centers around Elena and death. Michael eats vampires is a omg moment that I did not even guess. I was bored with Katherine and Michael until that scene. I am glad that Stefan called Elena stupid. Love Forwood and Janna! Yes, it is Mason messing with Damon.
Nice) Mett made a mess and he cleaned this mess)
Bonnie doing some magic this season...finally!
Tyler and Caroline doing THIS in the middle of Tyler's house!Perfect!Rebecca bringing a victim for Tyler-not so!What are they doing to this guy?!
WTF!Michael is feeding on wampire's blood?!Kathrine...poor Kathrine...!!! That's how he's going to kill Klaus?!By drinking all blood out of him?Or is there anything else?
This scene between Damon and Elena...steel feels like a push!I don't know what are they going to do.
And I also can't get the thing:is Elena blaming Stefan for turning off his humanity???But he was fighting so hard he just couldn't fight with the last compulsion!Is she crazy?
That scene between Elena and Stefan... Once you look and think "My God,there is a chance he's fighting for his humanity right now" and than BUMP "You're so PATHETIC right now, Elena"!That was so f*cking badass, I liked it although I want Stefan to come back to Elena...But there's a big question now:will she forgive him and let them be together again?
Jeremy and Anna..that was nice and sweet. Be prepared for Jeremy dating with a ghost-girl)And we thought that having a vampire bf is weired))) Bonnie is somewhere hanging out with Mett, I'm sure)
Mason appeared!I misses uncle Mason)He's such a cool Uncle)Watch out,Damon)
I'm wondering how Jeremy has come back to school from the Michael's tomb?Just told Kat:"Sorry,my classes starts, I have to to school?'
I'm wondering why Klaus's left his beloved sister in MF thinking Michael is going to come there?
Katherine better not be dead.Even though I knew he was coming back, I was definitely surprised to see Mason there at the end
I actually liked the Delena scene after she'd been lifting weights.
Finally Elena looked the tiniest bit jealous. But she's never going to get over her Stefan obsession so whatever.
I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Vicki but I kind of hope she's gone for good. At first when Jeremy saw her the first time and we started getting details about the ghost storyline I thought it was going to be really interesting. But I just don't care about Vicki. I do care about Anna though.
I officially love the new Stefan. He's so much fun :)
OMFG i got shocked when Mikael started feeding on Katherine. Although her character have been a lot less cool during S2, i seriously hope it ain't the end of Katherine. . . Just by that factor i am excited about next episode. That's first time in a while, LOL:)
OMFG i got bummed out when i saw Mason was back. That was just lame as hell. I have a feeling that things will get incredible confusing over the next couple of episodes. . .
ugh weird spacing.
1. Katherine better not be dead.
2. Even though I knew he was coming back, I was definitely surprised to see Mason there at the end
3. I actually liked the Delena scene after she'd been lifting weights.
4. Finally Elena looked the tiniest bit jealous. But she's never going to get over her Stefan obsession so whatever.
5. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Vicki but I kind of hope she's gone for good. At first when Jeremy saw her the first time and we started getting details about the ghost storyline I thought it was going to be really interesting. But I just don't care about Vicki. I do care about Anna though.
6. I officially love the new Stefan. He's so much fun :)
My thoughts on this episode:
1) Badass Stefan is awsome. I loved all him comments.
2) Elena the buffy slayer? I liked it. I thought it was cool she was actually doing something about Stefan and how she staked him in the end to tell him she will not be pushed around.
3) Ric is pissing me off, he seems to protective. I know it must be hard not to because he has lost so much but I cant help but want to tell him to shut up whenever he talks.
4) Rebecca is growing on me. Last episode I found her kind of annoying but I liked her this episode.
5) The Delena scenes are showing progress between these too and are cute, but they feel forced like you said.
6) I know this may surprise some but I dont really care for Forwood.
7) Ghost storyline? Confusing and un-necessary, I dont really like the idea that all these vamps are coming back.
8) Michael..I kind of cought onto it when he said he did not drink the human blood. But I felt so bad for Katherine...WAH, I hope she is not dead but she needs more to do!
9) Bonnie always finds an un-do spell. This girl needs to do something other then cast spells...
Cool that they referenced BtVS.;)