Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

There will be an episode with flashbacks about Stefan's past. Apparently, Stefan would have been just like Damon if it wasn't for a certain character.... I think and hope the character will be Lexi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you think it is???

Posted at
LoL505

I do hope it's Lexi, but you never know with this show. I for one am excited to learn more about Stefan.

Posted at
singlmom

I'm hoping it's Lexi as well.  They killed her off too soon. 

Posted at
1 posts

It's Lexi, just read the Stefan's Diaries books.

Posted at
Laura

I love lexi so literally can't wait for this episode !

Posted at
1356 posts
Promqueen

it HAS te Lexi - she was a very important person for Stefan and it must have been something really serious that bonded the two of them.

btw, this episode is going to be my b-day episode, yay!!!

Posted at
TDARFSWR

I also read somewhere, cant remember where that Elena will find out some stuff that changes the way she feels about the salvatore brothers. Something like that. I'm guessing that all this ripper stuff is gonna come out. Apparently stefan will go off the rails again, due to his guilt. It's always been with him so the realisation now is a bit strange. Must be some trigger. I am quite excited cos it might put Damon in the favour for a little while. Though i'm a delena fan I can understand how frustrating for fans of stelena it must be. They're so on and off all the time! What was the point in splitting them up for 5 mins then reconciling only to be dealt another blow. They set up a great story with stefan stuck in the tomb including the "biggest mistake you'll ever make" line and nothing came of it! So random and such a waste. I think it will be lexi too but maybe it doesn't just go back to 1864. I have a feeling he met lexi a little later on. Maybe they will do the bon jovi concert scene. With katherine watching him like she said. I hope to see a happier damon in these flashbacks and a little less stefan and katherine. I want to see what katherine and damon had and why she didn't just stick with stefan if she loved him so much. The memory lane episode just contradicted everything in the flashback scenes in the first season x

Posted at

I hope to see a happier damon in these flashbacks and a little less stefan and katherine. I want to see what katherine and damon had and why she didn't just stick with stefan if she loved him so much. The memory lane episode just contradicted everything in the flashback scenes in the first season x

I agree with you.....I have a feeling that one of the three of them is lying....or at least there's something that they're hiding....it just didn't make any sense.... Nearly everything Katherine said contradicted what Damon and Stefan said. I think Katherine's the one that's lying!!! I also want to see what Katherine and Damon had....I have also been asking myself what is it that made her be with them both when she loved Stefan....I know she's selfish and spoiled but Katherine being with Damon when she loved Stefan doesn't make any sense to me....I hope they explain this soon!!!!

Posted at
6675 posts
Well-thats-too-bad

LEXIIIIIIIIII <3

Must be some trigger. I am quite excited cos it might put Damon in the favour for a little while. Though i'm a delena fan I can understand how frustrating for fans of stelena it must be. They're so on and off all the time! What was the point in splitting them up for 5 mins then reconciling only to be dealt another blow. They set up a great story with stefan stuck in the tomb including the "biggest mistake you'll ever make" line and nothing came of it! So random and such a waste. I think it will be lexi too but maybe it doesn't just go back to 1864. I have a feeling he met lexi a little later on. Maybe they will do the bon jovi concert scene. With katherine watching him like she said. I hope to see a happier damon in these flashbacks and a little less stefan and katherine. I want to see what katherine and damon had and why she didn't just stick with stefan if she loved him so much. The memory lane episode just contradicted everything in the flashback scenes in the first season x

there's been a lot of contradictions actually. but i am guessing that the reason katherine didn't just 'stick' with stefan is because in order to ensure her own survival she needed to be 'dead'. because klaus wouldn't stop coming after her unless she was. i am assuming that elena's existence is the only reason why katherine had unearthed. i guess it's all apart the plan. 

Posted at
Delena4ever

I completly agree with what you are saying about Katherine. Why would she even bother with damon, is she only had feelings for stephan. I did not believe her at all, when she told Damon, she never loved him. It just made no sence, she had to have at least some feelingings for him. I really want answers to that (:

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.