Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Klaus sure has a lot of nerve, lol. I don't see how some fans can even have the nerve to say Tyler should back off. It's interesting, everyone seems to have forgotten about the old spoiler from Candice, that said the goal was to manipulate Klaus. All the new ones lately are just about whether she'll resist, him trying to woo her, Tyler having no control, etc etc. I know one thing is 3x20 won't be a lovely dance, I mean just look at her face in the photo still. lmfao. Also I think Matt might be her date, that explains Tyler and Klaus showing up to "surprise her"

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I wasnt thinking this but the life changing decision could be them getting married. There was foreshadowing of it in episode 3 with placing of ring & carrying her out.

Stop right there. I was in forwood heaven when this season started, but when fans were sqealing that the ring scene was foreshadowing, I kind of snorted. Don't go fangirl on me John. If they actually did get engaged, this would only prove that Caroline's point in the show is nothing but romance, which has been argued a lot by viewers for this season, especially with Klaus stepping in. Her dad problems don't count, as that got resolved in 4-5 episodes apart. Gosh I think I've only seen her fangs this season like twice?   They maybe young. But they aren't living normal lives to begin with.   Which is exactly why it wouldn't make sense to get married, unless there were to be some shitty good reason for it, like maybe in Bonnie's encyclopedia of magic she'll learn that Tyler will get unsired if he marries someone. LOL
Posted at
4271 posts
Cbsn
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

asopierl;kjhkjfghlghk I dunnooooo I'm too excited think I'll wait ♥

Posted at
I'm sooooooo excited !! It's sucks so bad to live in Europe right now, maybe i'm staying up late, but i'm not sure lol :p @John i completly agree with you about that Tyler supposedly not being able to show her the world and give her things, it annoyed me too.. a lot. It's ridiculous omgggggg Forwood Fangirling so hard right now loooolll forgive me :D
Posted at

This annoys me! Tyler does come from a wealthy family and to think that Tyler can't show Caroline the world is ridiculous. The Lockwoods have to be worldly and experienced things outside of MFs. Also Tyler would pay his way to go to these places as klaus would take advantage of people to get what he wants. Which goes against everything Caroline stands for. Statements like this just don't make sense!

Not to mention by the very idea, Caroline is THE ONLY female character in this show  who even remotelly is establishing HERSELF BY HERSELF and is NOT defined by pairings. The crap we see in spoilers destroys that.

I dread today's epsiode and what it will do to FW. 

Posted at
4271 posts
Cbsn
Forwood Fangirling so hard right now loooolll forgive me :D

It's not normally my thing, but I am totally fangirling right now after seeing that clip. I will enjoy the forwood moments..... They are still the best on the show in my opinion. ;)

Posted at
Yesssss they are Zoee :D :D haha that clip was what made me fangirl too :D
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

@John i completly agree with you about that Tyler supposedly not being able to show her the world and give her things

I don't think any of the guys can do this until Klaus is dead, lol. Dude's got a hold on everyone. He's got Kol stalking Jeremy, sending hybrids to Abby's house, and somehow knew the locations of several werewolfs around the U.S. Also, Tyler isn't a millionare or inherited to one. But I still think any of them is capable of going wherever they want, they are immortal and somewhat invincible. I think that's why Klaus is so assertive with that offer, because technically no one could get in the way if they did it, cause he's Klawssssss.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Thanx for the clip, Zoe! Well, Tyler said EXACTLY what most of us feel here: You have no idea how much we have missed you, Forwood!!!!!!!! YAY!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad