Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
1581 posts
Danielle50
I know, she could've just told him the truth that Klaus form an attraction to her but she not interested.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

she said "I DON'T KNOWWWW" about keeping the picture, I was just like...this is bad. lol

Posted at
798 posts
Omgqt

she shouldnt have said i dont knooow!! i wouldnt b happy too!! but well their argument was stupid bcs writers were too busy over delena stelena thingy -.-

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Admitting Klaus is attractive would have actually gone worse though
Posted at

again, WHYT HE FUCK IS THAT EVEN HAPPENING?

Caroline and Tyler we know would have both loled at Klaus silly obsession and spent evening happily catching up on all the shit that happened.  

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

As much as I liked Forwood reunion , I did not like how it ended, like it wasn't written well at all.

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
And let's just throw in an unnecessary arguement. Lol But it's still the best thing on this show.
Posted at
Yeah Liza,forwood was the best thing in this episode and i enjoyed there scenes but i didn't like how it ended,and what shocked me even more was Caroline's answer when tyler asked her that why did she keep the drawing and she said 'i don't know',i hope the writers will not recycle this whole 'i don't know what i feel' with Caroline.
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
I think based on Caroline's actions and words that she definitely knows what she wants and that's Tyler. She did say to him I just got you back and I'm not going to loose you again.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Amina, yeah , I know, I don't want them to make Caroline into the next Elena with this "I don't know". 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.