Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
1581 posts
Danielle50

She haven't bang his sire you freaking troll. She have much more class than that.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

But speaking of having class I can't wait to see how she'll judge Elena. lul

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

But speaking of having class I can't wait to see how she'll judge Elena. lul

Hopefully it begins with: "So you kissed Damon..as in the guy who used to rape me...care to explain?"

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I hate how even Caroline seems to be over that. All she does now is deliver snarky comments towards him, they both just ping pong each other with little insults while everyone pretends it never happened. CW writers are like that, the writers for GG stated that Chuck is not abusive to Blair.

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
I just don't get why people don't see the good person she was deep down inside before she was a vampire and she made season 1 very funny with a her snarky comments. It's like people forgot about the charity events she did, the lack attention she got at home, the kiddie pool line and when she told Matt you ever feel that nobody loves you. Come on people give season 1 Caroline a break.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

CW writers are like that, the writers for GG stated that Chuck is not abusive to Blair.

Gosh, I remember that! I especially "loved" how they were like, Blair knows Chuck did not want to hurt her...like what are you trying to say CW - its ok to be hit by your ex? 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Do you still go on tvd.net? Cause I was on last night and noticed the dungeon was gone. But I know that's where the fans who hate her are stuck in season 1, but even in there I never hated her.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah Amie lol, Safran said that I think, gosh he got so much shit from people for saying that.

Posted at

Yeah Amie lol, Safran said that I think, gosh he got so much shit from people for saying that.

I still remember Plec saying something about "Damon's funny shenanigans with Caroline" or soemthing like that...

yeah, Damon's a funny guy, raping and abusing people like that.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah I heard of Plec's shitty excuses for Damon. But as for FW, was the drawing confirming a triangle or just some further pointless drama between them? Like really

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.