Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Meh, all bets are off with Plec.

Since htey clearly are warping FW into another boring SE, I guess plec in some warped sense sees KC as DE. Which makes absolutely no sense. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

a few thousand other fangirls have had that comparison for months now

Posted at
363 posts

does any one here have tumblr

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yes a few of us do lol. Mines is elenasteddy, yours?
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Yeah I heard of Plec's shitty excuses for Damon. But as for FW, was the drawing confirming a triangle or just some further pointless drama between them? Like really

To me pointless drama, to JP - confirmation of her fantasy triangle...I guess..

Posted at
363 posts

mines is vampfanstefan

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I'll follow you bby, and lol Amie, she needs a new triangle I suppose
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Plec is finding many ways to enter herself into the story.
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Plec is finding many ways to enter herself into the story.

What! There doing a Nathans Hot dog eating contest in the season finale?      

Posted at
4271 posts
Cbsn

I'm sure all of you have already seen this, but I love Carina for pointing out the obvious. Here's an excerpt:

Tyler adds an important element to the Mystic Falls dynamic, as he's the only character in town who, presumably, doesn't put Elena up on a pedestal. While everyone else in town would walk barefoot over hot coals to fetch Elena a ponytail elastic, Tyler has his own life and his own loves to worry about. He's incredibly important to Caroline, and his well-being matters to Matt, but other than that, Tyler is a wild card. He's the only one who can't be trusted to put Elena first -- even Klaus has a vested interested in keeping the doppelganger alive and healthy.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.