Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It was.
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
JP killed one of the most popular threads on here. May it RIP.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Tyler is alive you guys need to calm down :( But yeah they are pretty much going to keep it up with klaroline stuff

Posted at
53 posts
Ripleyaeryn

I'm not giving up on Forwood. Everything can happen ! But I learnt that Klyer won't last and JP confirmed that Caroline will be pissed at Klaus for what he did. Tyler will get his body back, same for Klaus. (confirmed too by Julie Plec)

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I just can't wait to see Caroline's reaction when she finds out that Klaus is in Tyler's body....just can't!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

and JP confirmed that Caroline will be pissed at Klaus for what he did. Tyler will get his body back, same for Klaus. (confirmed too by Julie Plec)

Well duh lol. And that actually was never confirmed, it was confirmed she'd eventually find out. But of course she'd be pissed, and it only makes the triangle more one-sided. But hopefully there is more to Tyler's role in s4 beyond Klaus channeling him. Because he's really gotten boring as fuck, along with forwood. I want to know how he and Care will manage to stay in town with the council supposedly after them. 
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Well Flora Tyler wouldn't be boring if he was used in the show. Every time he goes away there's potential for a good story arc. But that's JP for you. There is potential with the council knowing what Tyler and Caroline are. But you know how JP is with potential.

Posted at
435 posts
Bm232

You know what I'd love to see in S4? I'd love to see Caroline and Tyler bonding over their issues with the Council, and working with their moms about it. Because they'd have been the next generation, if they'd stayed human, but now they're "the enemy" in the eyes of the other Founding Families. And the Fells, for one, are gonna be hella pissed that the Lockwoods and the Forbeses have been keeping this from them, there could be power struggles, and Caro and Tyler caught in the middle of that could be fascinating. Especially given their daddy issues, especially given how much they both love their moms, especially given that they have to face up to their futures, whether they're going to take up the mantle of the Founding Families and take on that duty and if they'll even be allowed to do it given that they're supes.

Siiiigh, 3x21 actually gave me hope that the show was going to go there, but now I don't know.

Caroline is challgened by life and her flaws. SHE DOES NOT NEED A MALE TO CHALLENGE HER. Tyler and Caroline romance WORKS because they do not CHALLENGE, they understand and HELP each other. They are two newbies in similar situation with a bond stronger than just a simple sexual attraction.

So much word to this.
Posted at
435 posts
Bm232

I saw Elijah's Hottie post this from Carina a few pages back:

Tyler adds an important element to the Mystic Falls dynamic, as he's the only character in town who, presumably, doesn't put Elena up on a pedestal. While everyone else in town would walk barefoot over hot coals to fetch Elena a ponytail elastic, Tyler has his own life and his own loves to worry about. He's incredibly important to Caroline, and his well-being matters to Matt, but other than that, Tyler is a wild card. He's the only one who can't be trusted to put Elena first -- even Klaus has a vested interested in keeping the doppelganger alive and healthy.

It's so true, and you know, I think it's WHY Tyler gets shafted so often now. The show's increasingly all about Elena, Elena, Elena, Elena. Look at how Captain Cardboard's gotten a much bigger role this season because he can give the Elena Validation Speech every week. Tyler's the only series reg who can't be used to prop Elena, and that was OK in S2 because he and Caroline got stories of their own, but now that the entire Vampire Diaries universe revolves around Elena, Plec doesn't know what to do with Tyler. Ugh. SMH.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol yeah. Tyler and Klaus, the only two dudes who don't give fucks for Elena. And him breaking the sire bond was so shitty, boring and horribly written.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad