Omg lmao! Did I portal back in time!?!? 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

wtf are you guys doooing???lmao

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

I don't like that there doing a time skip and will miss how they spent the summer together. They don't go to school anyway so why skip the summer vacation? 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I heard S3 is going to be "the year of the Originals". I trust the writers not to let that get out of hand, we're not watching for them or for the triangle!

Gosh just give those tards their own spinoff or something; who fucking cares. They make the triangle look bearable, oh and what's with the morons on tumblr? I was on Caroline's tag and saw some crack ship spam of her and Klaus. Lol...NOT GONNA HAPPEN, I trolled their three fans but they got butthurt and told me "bye lockwolf go fetch"

Posted at

wtf are you guys doooing???lmao

Posted at

heard S3 is going to be "the year of the Originals". I trust the writers not to let that get out of hand, we're not watching for them or for the triangle!I hope they bring in originals one by one and not just drop them all at once. I wonder how will they fit the plot. 

Anyway hopefully they won't be all males and we will have equal male to female ratio in that family. I just have no idea how they will handle it in the plot. 

Posted at

I don't like that there doing a time skip and will miss how they spent the summer together. They don't go to school anyway so why skip the summer vacation?

But we will get Elena's birthday so maybe it will establish some timeline. 

Going about that, I hope they don't ruin Steffie's turn to evil. This should be fascinating I waited for it whole two seasons(never cared for him, but the promise of his backstory was intriguing). Maybe they will let him be the villain this season?

I do wonder on what's Klaus masterplan is. I was on Caroline's tagand saw some crack ship spam of her and Klaus. 

LOL thats ridiculous they never even interacted with each other

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Don't hold your breath on that Kitty, I heard there's a sister coming up (may be a foiler) but if it's true then let's pray she is more like Elijah because lord knows we don't need another Klaus. I heard they casted some girl from H2O for the role and I'm pretty disappointed since I hated her acting. All she ever did was swim
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ugh,i hope they focus more on the mythology stuff instead if making the show completely about the triangle tho..i want to know more about the origin of the wolves intead of Elena's love life.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad